Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English lessons in Galway

Options
  • 31-05-2008 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I live with my wife in Galway since November last year. We are looking for some english lessons. We are both full time workers so we are looking for only part time courses, evening time. Can anyone recommended us any course or school? The thing is we have limited budget and we are looking for something not very expensive. I already found some part time courses but the call like 160-180e per week, three meetings a week. We are looking for something cheaper and after some time we want to do exam preparation course.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What is your original language?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sick_boy

it's polish

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'm sure it's not a good idea to post your mobile phone number like that!
    I will ask some of my friends where they do their English lessons and reply again to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have a look in the Polish forum here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sick_boy

As i have seen there is only about classes in Dublin, i live in Galway;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Ask here then: http://www.gazeta.ie/forum/index.php?

My Polish friend had a private lessons, teacher estimated his work for about €30 per hour.

Advertisement