Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porterhouse North Glasnevin?

Options
  • 31-05-2008 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anyone drink in here and recommend it? what time does it close on Saturday nights? Will it be crowded by 10pm or should I get a seat easy enough? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

I've never been there in the near closing but I highly recommend it, top spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It does get pretty packed in the evenings, I'd be popping in a bit earlier. Haven't stayed there til close though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Fantastic spot. You should get some seating by 10pm, but even if you don't it never gets too crowded and you won't wait too long.

Highly recommended, oh and it does brilliant food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Late closing on Friday and Saturday afaik - 2am.

Highly recommend for beer and food, food is very very reasonable and is always high quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

I would agree with all the possitives already stated just to add that if you are going there, in order to get seating around 10pm ya should be ok. Check if there is anything on in the surrounding venues eg. Croke Park or Dalymount or else it will be busier earlier. Great Pub, Highly reccomended:)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Yeah, the porterhouse rocks, even the door men are pretty cool :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mairt wrote: »
    Fantastic spot. You should get some seating by 10pm, but even if you don't it never gets too crowded and you won't wait too long.

Highly recommended, oh and it does brilliant food too.

especially the burgers and the chicken wings!

Advertisement