Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy dress shop?

Options
  • 31-05-2008 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Quick question - are there any fancy dress shops in town? I thought I might have seen one around SallyLongs?

The net brought up this one - Thimblinas Fancy Dress - is that the one I was thinking of? Are there any more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭King John V

fruitbat wrote: »
    Quick question - are there any fancy dress shops in town? I thought I might have seen one around SallyLongs?

The net brought up this one - Thimblinas Fancy Dress - is that the one I was thinking of? Are there any more?
    I'm sure there would be. The best I can think of is the joke shop on shop street. They sell those life like masks, novelty wigs and hair pieces. I'm sure they'd have one or two costumes as well, but probably not too much of a selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

The only one I know of is the one at the bottom of shop street, just before super macs

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭King John V

There's one there too. The one I was thinking of was a small upstairs place. Its a few doors down (same side of the street) from Easons on the Eyre square side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

theres one called altering images on lower abbeygate st

pix

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Hired a costume from Altered Images on Abbeygate St (across from Central Park) last year. They have a huge catalog and were great to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I would reccommend SewEasy,
    Great value and a huge selection. Used an outfit from there once and whenever I have another excuse to use fancy dress I'll be back again.
    Kippy

Advertisement