Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeantech Aqua Butterfly v3 Case.

Options
  • 31-05-2008 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

Had a hands on look at this today in-store & was impressed with it's features (Aside from the fact that the front door is all plastic).

Has anyone used one of these or maybe even have some opinions on it?

aqua3ct3.png

aqua2hk8.png

http://www.pcfrags.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=85

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

looks good , how much was it?
    my last case was a jeantech Nitro
    twas heavily modded tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

papu wrote: »
    looks good , how much was it?
    my last case was a jeantech Nitro
    twas heavily modded tho.

Like I said. I took it apart in the shop & just fell in love with how easy it would be to work on & upgrade. Absolute total access on all sides.

I haven't bought it (Yet!)

Price was €89

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Like I said. I took it apart in the shop & just fell in love with how easy it would be to work on & upgrade. Absolute total access on all sides.

I haven't bought it (Yet!)

Price was €89

-
    ha i know sorry i meant what price was it selling for , my nitro was only 69 i think from compustore , it was a sturdy case for sure and that review says its a really nice case :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Almost bought this before I got the 900. Love the mobo tray. It got some pretty decent reviews overall, for the price it seems a good buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭DanielGibbons

where did you see this case??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Many years ago :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

where did you see this case??

At that time It was in PCWorld Galway.
    Solitaire wrote: »
    Many years ago :p

It is a while ago alright Solitaire but I did go back and bought two of them :D

One was stored and never used. I have it as part of a bundle over on adverts. No good to DanielGibbons as I won't be splitting.

The tray access is magic and I'm surprised so few manufactures use that system.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Be honest, have you been pressing F5 on this thread every night for the last 3 years gadgetman, or just an old subscription? :p

oh this brings back memories :rolleyes:

Advertisement