Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this work for anyone else

• 31-05-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

its to do with the lose 4 star police achievement.
    what i did to do this was get a good bike and go to the airport. I then got 4 stars as you do when you go to the airport. then i floored it down the airstrip and flew off the ramp at the edge and the 4 stars went instantly. i didnt go out of the circle or anything and just to be sure it wasnt a one off glitch i did it a few times after and same thing. i got the achievement and all

now i told my friend to do this and he said it didnt work so now i'm wondering is it just a glitch in my game or what. so does this work for anyone else

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

this is how i got that... did it by acident... was trying to get away around the back... but only way back i could find was back onto the runway.. or did i mean to go back onto the runway :P

Advertisement