Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing while drumming/guitaring on RB

Options
  • 31-05-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Right. I know how to sing by ones-self with the headset plugged into a controller but for the life of me I can't figure out how to sing while playing guitar or drums. The drumkit even comes with the adaptor for the headset but when I have it plugged in I get no option to sing. Same with the guitar as I'm using the GH3 model which also has the headset jack.
    Ne help appreciated!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Disclaimer: I have PS3 version so things may be different.

The games mic needs to be tied to a controller to control the menus and whatnot before the song, I dunno exactly how it works with the 360 headset but I would imagine that the game itself needs to recognize the guitar as 1 controller, and the mic as another(with a normal 360 pad tied to it). Rather than the guitar and mic being recognized together.

Try connecting the headset to a controller and see can both work that way, if it does then that may be the only way to work it, the headset plugged into the guitar is probably for chatting while playing online, rather than singing the song.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You need to have the headset mic plugged into a seperate controller from your guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yep. You need Guitar to be player 1 and Mic to be player 2 then do multiplayer.

Great craic if not a bit chaotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah sound. Knew I was only being a bit thick about it :)
    Thanks for the help.

Advertisement