Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RAV4 Bumper

Options
  • 31-05-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

The Mrs let me car roll into a 07 RAV this morning at the shop. She waited for the person to come out of the shop.. She said the was a small scuff mark on the bumper like the black stuff of my bumper rubbed onto it and she said there could have been a small dint..

The RAV4 owner just rang me to say it was small bit of damage done to the Paint and it have to bring it to the garage to get it looked at as it was noticeable and under the back door.

I have a funny feeling the Garage will say a new bumper will be needed. Anybody know how much that would cost me roughly and should I ring my insurance company about it. If I ring them will they hold it again me..

Any help would be grateful..

TDAVFC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

€850 including painting if it's the front one

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tdavfc

Thanks Colm... Its the back bumber but I assume they will be around the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

back bumper may be a bit cheaper. min €700.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Holy fook. I paid €185 for a front bumper, which is painted at the factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

By any chance did this happen in Ennis? if not it's a freaky coincedence but i saw a silver 00DL reg car hitting off a new black jeep outside the Grove yesterday!

• Advertisement

JHMEG wrote: »
    Holy fook. I paid €185 for a front bumper, which is painted at the factory.

Would be nice if it was that Price!!!

angelfire9 wrote: »
    By any chance did this happen in Ennis? if not it's a freaky coincedence but i saw a silver 00DL reg car hitting off a new black jeep outside the Grove yesterday!

Nope was in Louth Angelfire....

Advertisement