Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Vocalist Required

• 31-05-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

For soon-to-be-formed psychedelic pop band - myspace.com/strollingopus.

Influences include - Beatles, Beach Boys, Super Furry Animals, FLaming Lips etc.

We're ambitious and need to get the right sounding singer so only apply if you think you're suited - maybe if you're reading this you may know someone suitable, if so I'd be very grateful if you let me know.

I'm looking for someone with a sweet pure melodic voice who can sing harmonies well. No warbling, melodramatic Mariah Careys, just pure and sweet like say Karen Carpenter or your one from yo la tengo. Contact bohnjutler@yahoo.co.uk if you're not registered here.

Thanks

Advertisement