Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMV's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

AMVs make me cry or get angry or both

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

AMVs make me cry or get angry or both

Really? I once saw a really awesome amv about Elfen lied, It was the sole reason i started watching Anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I'm with Tread Softly. I hate them. Pointless. And to think of the time and effort people put into them. See, why would anyone even think of pairing Steamboy and Scooter's music together for an AMV?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Saruwatari wrote: »
    I'm with Tread Softly. I hate them. Pointless. And to think of the time and effort people put into them. See, why would anyone even think of pairing Steamboy and Scooter's music together for an AMV?

Of course its pointless if they suck or don't match the song. And Tread Softly wasn't implying hate. See, some people think of emotions as a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Anyone enjoy them or make them?
    Here is one I just put onto youtube.

The way the screen darkens in time with the beat gets extremely irritating after a couple of times...
    Not a big fan of AMVs, but I still enjoyed AMV hell for some strange reason...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

DingChavez wrote: »
    And Tread Softly wasn't implying hate.

ehhhh, i was! :D

i don't know, i guess that some of them have been invested with a lot of time and effort but i just don't get the point. they're annoying to watch and the majority of music used consists of evanescence or linkin park or something similar >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 82,489 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Most AMV's are just god awful to be honest.

I did run across this one last night that I enjoyed though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

i don't know, i guess that some of them have been invested with a lot of time and effort but i just don't get the point. they're annoying to watch and the majority of music used consists of evanescence or linkin park or something similar >.<

I second this. Really just a waste of time... which I suppose the internet is for for some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Well I was trying to be half sarcastic but I could have been right! >_>

Anyway yeah, most AMVs do suck. No one is denying that. But I wouldn't actually call a scene from Naruto with Linkin Park background music an AMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

I made on in irish - see what you think. Yes, I accept it's not a proper AMV, just using the art form to make a nice vid

• Advertisement
Advertisement