Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery driver

Options
  • 31-05-2008 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

I get a call last night from the gf at 05:30 a dilivery driver they got grub from had been calling all night telling them he was out side waiting for them. I went around but of course he wasn't there. It was reported to the garda but if I think its the same guy he had told me before that he would run me over. Did he just lose the head or is this something he has done before. Anyone else have any bad experiences with delivery drivers around the city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Maybe tip him more than 20c next time! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Zzippy wrote: »

Dang I should have thought of that stashing away 10 for the next time.:D

Or I might just have one of them faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'm still trying to decode the OP. Gimme a few days.

Sherifu wrote: »
    I'm still trying to decode the OP. Gimme a few days.

Basically the driver was harrasing the gf ringing all night telling her he was waiting outside her house. Just wanted to know has anyone else had any problems with delivery drivers or was this a once off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

What was the delivery?
    Id love to ask what company/business, but it would result in locked thread and possible infraction toward you.

• Advertisement

It was a chinese I know I cant say the name would I get away with saying what area of the city they are in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

dcukhunter wrote: »
    It was a chinese I know I cant say the name would I get away with saying what area of the city they are in?

Yeah that wont go down well either

In any case that is pretty freaky. At the very least id suggest you call the business and inform them about the incident.

Name and Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Krieg wrote: »
    At the very least id suggest you call the business and inform them about the incident.
    This

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

biko wrote: »
    This

Wot he sed.

'cptr

• Advertisement

Krieg wrote: »
    Yeah that wont go down well either

In any case that is pretty freaky. At the very least id suggest you call the business and inform them about the incident.

I called into them them next day and they didnt seem to bothered about it untill I told them it was a private estate (which I work for) and told them while he is driving they are not allowed on the property 200+ houses. They took notice then but only because it might harm his business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Zzippy wrote: »

or shoot him in the hand with a shotgun at point blank range...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

bastard ya beat me to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Make sure to get both hands, otherwise he'll still be able to make phone calls and keep annoying the OP...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

u really going to bother with these delivery guys for chinese takeaways have ye not noticed the kind of clan these delivwery men r from

axiom32 wrote: »
    u really going to bother with these delivery guys for chinese takeaways have ye not noticed the kind of clan these delivwery men r from

The driver was Irish. I have never had any bother beforewith anyone just seemed to be this one driver.

Advertisement