Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merc E200 VRT

Options
  • 31-05-2008 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I'm considering importing a 2007 Mercedes E200 Kompressor A/T from the UK. However, I'm unsure of what the VRT will cost as there are several optional extras fitted to the car. I have been informed that there is a list available which assigns value to each extra fitted to an E200.

I would appreciate if anyone who has this list could post it or email it to me. I'm still awaiting a quote from Revenue and with the bank holiday coming up, I'm not expecting a response until late next week, which may well be too late as the car will probably sell very quickly.

I hope someone can provide assistance with this query.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I assume you know of the VRT calculator on the Revenue website? I don't know if it takes all the optional extras into consideration though, but I think it does list most models and variants of most cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 car2008

Yes I'm aware of the online calculator, but it fails to take account of extras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

if you can calculate the additional cost of the extras to the car ,then add whatever the percentage rate (for the extras) applicable to the cars VRT amount...if you follow me.
    Then you might get an guess-timate...but thats all.

Advertisement