Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

where to buy ?

• 31-05-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

guys guys guys It's very important ! I have to buy some stuff before 20.08 and I am looking for ROCK/METAL shops in Dublin. I know about one on the top floor in Stephen's Green and another one on Anglesea St. but I couldn't find what I was looking for...... can you give me all rock/metal shops in Dublin? Thx !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Sound Cellar beside Subway at the bottom of Grafton St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 J.F. Ryan

of course I'm taking about clothes.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It would be better if you gave us an idea of exactly what you're looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 J.F. Ryan

I'm looking for:

1. Metallica badge/stripe/banding/flash:

http://i22.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/af/b8/9a6c_1.JPG

2. boots:

http://www.rockmetalshop.pl/data/gfx/pictures/large/0/0/13600_1.jpg

3. black trousers with holes ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Fashion forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

If you can order online EMP Merchandising should have what you are looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

malice_ wrote: »
    If you can order online EMP Merchandising should have what you are looking for.

I'm sure they mustn't be able to order online or else they would have ordered from where the pictures came from - ie http://www.rockmetalshop.pl.

You could try Sentinel (beside the foggy dew) at Central Bank? Scobes takes orders from people for various websites & gets in stuff for people. Not sure if that extends to boots, but you could ask him. I'm sure if you pay him advance it might be feasible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

lol.

++

This sounds like the OP pulling peoples legs to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Oral Slang wrote: »
    I'm sure they mustn't be able to order online or else they would have ordered from where the pictures came from - ie http://www.rockmetalshop.pl.
    Good point :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

You could try Asha on the top floor of stephens green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

*Ahem*, please don't mention certain unmentionable gigs guys. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Sorry to steal your thread J.R Ryan.. but to everyone else.. i was was wondering if any of these shops do good female clothes..??
    i've noticed that lots of girls wear guys tshirts just because they have the logo of their favorite band on it! and if they are going for the grunge look.. that fine, but its not what i want
    im not a goth, not an emo.. i just like rock! i once seen a girl in london wearing an ordinary nirvana tshirt.. but it was a womans fit so she looked totally amazing!
    Thats what i want! are any of these shops any good for women?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

KatCookie wrote: »
    im not a goth, not an emo.. i just like rock! i once seen a girl in london wearing an ordinary nirvana tshirt.. but it was a womans fit so she looked totally amazing!
    Thats what i want! are any of these shops any good for women?

As a few people above mentioned, Asha on the top level of Stephen's Green Centre. They do babydoll tops if you're into mainstream metal.. Don't do many of the more diverse ones, but if its bands like Nirvana & Metallica you're after, then you should be fine..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭wandering_star

KatCookie, try Tower Records near BTs, I've gotten myself a few nice Cure tshirts there in my time, otherwise for decent tshirts for us ladies it involves a bit of a mission thru the shops of Dublin, occasionally there's something in Urban Outfitters if you're feeling flush, otherwise there's djtees.com, I've always been happy with them, although their small, is really small.

As for the op, there's a slight troll wiff about the initial post alright...however... For similar boots try schuh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭rebeldiamond

After reading this thread, I went and had a look in Asha in St Stephens green SC and they have some quite good stuff there- both for girlz and guys! I also wanted to mention that theres a new shop too on the quays there on the O'Connell st side of OC bridge. Not sure what its called but its joined onto that big music store there, near The Arlington- its small but got some cool stuff- well worth a look anyway! :)

Advertisement