Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Identify The Owner Of Land In Kilquade

Options
  • 01-06-2008 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi there I am looking to find out who owns a particular plot of land in the Kilquade area, so that I can ask their permission to use the land for recreational purposes. Does anyone know how I might go about this? Many thanks.

HoC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Contact the Land Registry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Hero Of College

Karoma wrote: »
    Contact the Land Registry?

Well, I suppose, that would be a start. But how do I help them identify the land, do I give coordinates that I take off Google Earth or something? I don't know the specific address of the land in question.

Thanks for your speedy reply, BTW.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Ordnance Survey Office in Phoenix Park will help you locate the area on their maps, then purchase 1 map and go to the land registry Office with said map showing location. Small charge for map, and search fee at land registry.

Advertisement