Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy Advice...

Options
  • 01-06-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I need some advice.

I dated this guy from school for about a week, it was a mistake as I don't think we had anything in common and I simply wasn't attracted to him.
    But that was months ago, and he still talks to me like he thinks I'm his girlfriend...
    What I mean is he says stuff like "we'll go here" or "you'll be mine that night" to anything that we might be both at.
    School anything he comes up to me and is just way too close. So much so that people ask me afterwards if we're dating. I have a feeling he tells people that we are.
    We have a lot of the same friends. So I can't just ditch him or ignore him completely.
    I have explained to him over and over that I'm not interested in anything more than friends.

When he's drinking, he scares me. He graps me and such.

I don't really know what to do about it... I've said it to him nicely and I've said it to him straight. I've even explained to our mutual friends how I'm feeling. I'm out of ideas.
    I need him to get the picture that whats inappropriate is inappropriate.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement