Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Central Access Scheme - Simulation

Options
  • 01-06-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Good to see the Council are moving forward with technology.
    From Top of Deans St.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Very promising. Looks good.
    Duration of works?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Looks promising :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I love how there aren't very many cars in this at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Bump

Is this anything like what was going to happen in the most recent plan (that probably wont happen now anyway)?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭t63m

And to think one car parked outside "Joes" will scupper the flow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I hate those bastards that park outside Joe's. Move a few feet up the road where there's actual parking spaces you lazy bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Stephen wrote: »
    I hate those bastards that park outside Joe's. Move a few feet up the road where there's actual parking spaces you lazy bastards!

Do not get me started on the hazard warning lights people, "Oh ill stop in this here deul carrige way but its ok i have my Hazards on!":mad:

EXTREMELY ANNOYING

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Stephen wrote: »

I think this is the thread you are looking for :D It's actually not the most cycle friendly junction in Ireland half the fückers don't look when they're getting out of their car or when driving off.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Did you not know that the hazards give motorists licence to park anywhere? :D

Advertisement