Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What store sells GH3 on the PC?

Options
  • 01-06-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭

Basically iv been thinking of getting this game [full set] for the PC problem is though that i cant find anywhere that sells it. I contacted game in both Blanchardstown and Liffey Valley and the silly staff think it doesnt exist which was quiet funny considering i was on TS listening to my mates play it on the PC and on game's website where it's listed there.

Now id rather not going down the internet route of buying it so does anyone know any shops that they know 100% that will sell it for the PC in or around the Dublin area.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I checked everywhere in town soon after it came out and couldnt find it anywhere. ended up just ordering it off play.com for €60

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

grimm2005 wrote: »
    I checked everywhere in town soon after it came out and couldnt find it anywhere. ended up just ordering it off play.com for €60

Yup had to sub come to buying it off play.com oh well least its probably cheaper then what any shop were selling it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I seen the PC bundle in Gamestop yesterday.

Advertisement