Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

A have to say fair play to everyone for comming in here and saying well done, shows your not all sour and bitter :P.

delighted we won it, have to say it must have been a great season for a neurtal, but i have officailly no nerves or fingernails left, would love to be at the bridge now, hope the guys from here that went over are having a ball!!!1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

So delighted we won. I don't think I could have standed another MU win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

TheTosh wrote: »
    How different things could of been if the linesman had of done his job right and flagged for the offside for Drogba's goal at Old Trafford.

yeah and MAcheada's goal was ok then ??

These things even themselves out, Drogs and Macheadas goal should have been disallowed.

1-0 to Chelsea.

TITLE WON !

So Happy right now, I must look back at all my idiotic posts and learn to have more faith in the mighty blues !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

That'll do :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭bullpost

Just back from the pub. The bar was draped in Chelsea blue and the atmosphere was great. Can't wait for FA cup final now.
    fantastic to win it on such a high - Happy days.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

WHOHOO!!!!!

CHAMPIONS HAVE LANDED ONCE AGAIN!!!!

FARKIN YEAHHH!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

LIDL CHAMPAGNE CRACKED OPEN!!!! :D

I've been on the Xibeca beer !!!

going down to the local Irish tonight - Micheal Collins ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Well done lads wasn't expecting 8, a special mention for Kalou who has performed when it has really counted, a few signings in the summer and we can go on and reclaim it again

• Advertisement

_47810281_chelsea466pa.jpg

:D:D:D

smuckers wrote: »
    Well done lads wasn't expecting 8, a special mention for Kalou who has performed when it has really counted, a few signings in the summer and we can go on and reclaim it again
    Yeah Kalou has definitely stepped up a couple of gears of late. fantastic to see as I would have been very critical of him in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

What a day, cant describe how happy I am today, to all wearing Blue today, we truly deserved this title this year and how we played and ripped apart teams this year is exceptional.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Have to say, feels good. Bit weird all the congratulations the lads are getting (all fully deserved). The days of Boring! Boring! Chelsea are well and truly gone.

Would could have predicted that Kalouda could have been such a potent force this season!

Anelka's 2nd goal was pure class, as was Ashleys. :)

just watching the highlights, jesus kalou's pace is blinding at times. would he be well served playing behind a daycent finisher, or is the general thought hes fine playing the position he plays?

i put 2euro on chelsea to win 7-0 today, had looked at 8-0 but thought nah! was a minute or two away from picking up 80 quid..dam u ashley cole!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

A good day.

A good day.

that was brutal, i expect smugness shoulderchip, smugness!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Crackin result, to finish on a high with a dominant scoreline, the league title, Drogbas goalden boot (which had to be earned), breaking the league record for number of goals scored, now the FA Cup!

Who says we're greedy! Cigars broken out for league, New jersy to be bought for next season :D

*clap clap clap clap* CHELSEA! :D

MATCH OF THE DAY TIME, WHOHOO!!

anyone else think j.cole/belletti/deco got their last run outs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Winning the Title,Most league goals scored and top scorer..Epic Day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Killinator

Lukker- wrote: »
    The days of Boring! Boring! Chelsea are well and truly gone.

Funnily enough, just before the lads came out to get medals the crowd were chanting boring,boring chelsea!:D

CAREFREE!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

just stumbled into my hotel room now , bloody bar got closed early because a group of over zealous Northern Irish chelsea fans did not take there 3 warnings seriously about making noise in the hotel bar .

What a bloody day , unreal in every sense of the word !

Now where is FLAHAVAJ ??? 9th of may I told him I would see him then ! :D:D:D

Cant put into word what a great feeling it was to be there today !

Can't wait till Dazmarz and CHD post !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

just stumbled into my hotel room now , bloody bar got closed early because a group of over zealous Northern Irish chelsea fans did not take there 3 warnings seriously about making noise in the hotel bar .

What a bloody day , unreal in every sense of the word !

Now where is FLAHAVAJ ??? 9th of may I told him I would see him then ! :D:D:D

Cant put into word what a great feeling it was to be there today !

Hello.

ahh pistolpetes11, how was that for ya?!
    what about that for a finish to a season eh?!
    fanfuppintastic stuff altogether wasnt it!!we deserved it in the end, some bit of play in todays game.

flah lad can be forgiven as he posted a nice post no.88 with his squeekybum! (sorry flah, couldnt resist!:D)

In fairness, most of the regular United boardsies have been gracious in defeat.

I'm delighted the likes of Deco, Belleti and Ballack (he'll hopefully stay on) got a PL medal before they left. Deco who has had his critics, has put in some amazing performances this season, the game against United comes to mind. I also hope J.Cole stays on, I still think he has alot to offer, he's been out for close to a year, but he was immense efore hand I think it would be a mistake to let him leave for nothing.

• Advertisement

Enjoy the present:

and here comes the future:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

Kirnsy wrote: »
    Well this hasn't been a great weekk to be an Arsenal fan. Congratulating 'Arry and his crew for getting Champions League football on Wed and now congratulations to Chelsea on being well deserved league winners. Winning it in style as well as the Wigan match shows. Well played.

I cant take any more of this!:p

I had posted this when it was around 3 - 0..... you didn't need to show off you had made your bloody point!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Joint Golden Glove for Cech too.

Seems so long from the days when we were worried about Ancelloti's stubborness with the diamond formation.

What a day

ORDERED !!!!

DescriptionAvailabilityQTYTotalChelsea Home Shirt 2010/11 With Premier League Winners Embroidery and Premier League Champions Badges Large 42"-44" Chest + Official Shirt Printing MALOUDA 15

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!

Won't be here for the FA cup , but so what i have my AUTOGLASS classic for that one - so you know i'm no glory hunter

I BLOODY LOVE CHELSEA ME !!!

the_monkey wrote: »
    anything less then a win tomorrow , and i will ignore all footie for the rest of the season ... start afresh next August for more dissapointment and
    frustration no doubt ... but seriously are Chelsea fans the unluckiest in the world ??
    last chance to win the league this year.

we throw this away and we also jinx this competition and will never win it
    like the CL .

So 3 Games ... 3 Wins please!!
    Liverpool well beat West Ham - plus if Spurs lose to united this weekend will give them incentive to beat us to get 4th - :o
    What really worries me is the Liverpool game,
    also Spurs aren't great away from home - so hoping united lose
    points to Spurs at OT is a pipe dream to be honest.

I fear (I hope to god i'm wrong) that united will win the next 3 games,
    we might win 2 draw 1 ....

hopefully not though. Spurs better put on a perf next week.
    Well lads , call me a negative c*nt but seems my gloomy prediction is coming true.
    I was so positive a few days ago ... what a difference 1 match day can make.

I wish i could just fast forward to June 1st ... I really see united as favourites now, can't see us getting a win at Anfield.

We might even draw at home next weekend.

IT makes it all the worse that it was so close ... I mean PP were
    paying off on Chelsea winning the league yesterday!

gutted just GUTTED.
    I suppose , but look
    2008 - Moscow ....
    2009 Semi final fiasco
    2010 -- ??

could be 3 years running of heartbreak ..

how long is Drogs out for roughly ?
    I can't believe what just happend.

Congrats to MAn United on their 4th consecutive league title.
    Jesus Christ !

I am just ashamed of the absolute drivel above - and there is a LOT more I didn't include !

My Lesson:
    Have faith in my team.
    Believe in the mighty blues.
    Fantastic .

Next season expect much more postive vibes from me .

Jesus Christ !

I am just ashamed of the absolute drivel above.

My Lesson.

Have faith in my team.

Believe in the mighty blues.

Fantastic .

Next season expect much more postive vibes from me .

Nah, keep it up, the more you've moaned the better we've done.

Goodnight ! ,
    I will sleep nice tonight with my Chelsea teddy bear !!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet dreams !!!!!!!

Lukker- wrote: »
    Nah, keep it up, the more you've moaned the better we've done.

:D:D !! Good point !

PS - what is the highlight show that is on RTE Called ? wanna check the RTE player tomorrow ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Where was Boswinga in the after party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I have a sick, sick head this morning in work, in since 8 after celebrating until about 2-ish.

But dya know what, it was well worth it :p

I generally dont act smug after results of agmes but since we won the league yesterday my Man Utd buddies in work have got a few emails just reminding them where the league is going to be for the next year :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

By god I have one sore head after yesterday, but worth every second. What a day, what a win! Never woulda called 8-0!

V9 wrote: »
    By god I have one sore head after yesterday, but worth every second. What a day, what a win! Never woulda called 8-0!

And they laughed at Jeff Stelling when he predicted 7-0 :D

Can't wait till Dazmarz and CHD post !

Could be a while unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Happy days, amusing hearing Stoke fans singing Chelsea's name, just to rub it in a bit more. Think Portsmouth might make a good game of the FA cup final though.

Powernap time methinks.

Anybody know how many games you need to have played to get a medal ?
    Just wondering about players like Hilario and Belletti , Sturridge etc. who have played this season but may not have enough games to get an official medal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

bullpost wrote: »
    Anybody know how many games you need to have played to get a medal ?
    Just wondering about players like Hilario and Belletti , Sturridge etc. who have played this season but may not have enough games to get an official medal.

10, Sturridge got a medal I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭secman

Congrats to Chelsea from a United Fan. League table doesn't lie after 38 games. More points, more goals scored, better goal diff and leading scorer.

Only problem I had was watching JT, can't stand the bloke, bit of a low life really.

Anyways congrats

Secman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

dooferoaks wrote: »
    There are nearly as many tricolours as Red hand of Ulster in the crowd these days.

I'd like to think so! Just been browsing Chelsea forums full of congratulatory messages with this 'Blue Brothers' shite. Not a fan of Chelsea, but my ambivialence of towards the football club would change into automatic dislike if I knew they have an anti-Irish ethos to them like Rangers and Linfield (I don't like Celtic/Cliftonville either btw). Facebook is full of messages cocksucking the so-called Blue Brothers with plenty of dross posts like 'f*** all fenian scum' etc.

I take it it's only the hooligan element that condones this 'friendship' and not that most Irish people are just simply unaware of the link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Just popped in to say Congrats on winning the League. Best team in the League and also Chelsea have become the most attractive to watch. The player that impressed me the most was Lampard. He is just immense and his goal-scoring for a midfielder is crazy. Chelsea's squad is pure quality and if ye can add another 1 or 2 world-class players I really cant see beyond ye again next season.

Again well done and even better ye won me a few bob as I had ye backed pre-season @ 12-5. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement