Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Great way to end the year
    77513985.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

ha been stalking the united thread have we?

They seemed happy with where they are so I decided to borrow Redout's pic to spread some happiness to the Chelsea fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

can someone clear this up. Are chelsea totally free of debt. Chelsea mate texted me last night. And mentioned Avram was involved in some way. Know Roman merely transferred some of his money over to move them out of the red but in terms of their overheads are Chelsea free to buy whoever they want now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Di Santo has extended his loan until the end of the season with Blackburn. See any future for him with Chelsea lads?

Well I think Di Santo has some real potential, he seems to know where the goal is, but theres a big difference from finding it at reserve level then there is at the EPL level.

TBH I dont think Blackburns approach doesnt suit him, there a big bruising team and while hes a big lad and quite good in the air, I think hes 6'3, hes good on the floor aswell and I think would suit a team that passes the ball around better.

Could potentially be a star but I felt the same for Ben Sahar, thought if he had been given a better chance he could have turned into a good EPL player.

can someone clear this up. Are chelsea totally free of debt. Chelsea mate texted me last night. And mentioned Avram was involved in some way. Know Roman merely transferred some of his money over to move them out of the red but in terms of their overheads are Chelsea free to buy whoever they want now?
    Chelsea are debt free in a way. Still owe Roman money. It is a personal no interest loan and he can't just up and leave and demand we pay it will be structured in a way so we don't go busto. If he ever left though he would be selling up so can't see Chelsea ever going the way of Leeds. I havn't read anything about out financial announcements yesterday but I'm guessing we are finally making money and not spewing it all. RA is still mega rich and if he wants to will bid for anyone, just won't be willing to break the bank 2/3 times a transfer window. Losing a couple of billion of your net worth stings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

CHD wrote: »
    They seemed happy with where they are so I decided to borrow Redout's pic to spread some happiness to the Chelsea fans

And here's why.

picture.php?albumid=102&pictureid=4521

Happy New Year.

The Muppet wrote: »
    And here's why.

picture.php?albumid=102&pictureid=4521

Happy New Year.
    Cause we win it when top at xmas. glad to see you think we will win it too.

Happy new year muppet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

On the law of averages ye couldn't possibly be that lucky a third time.:)

• Advertisement

The Muppet wrote: »
    On the law of averages ye couldn't possibly be that lucky a third time.:)
    If luck played a part yous might win it. Keep your fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

eddiehead wrote: »
    Me and the girlfriend are heading to London the weekend of my birthday which happens to be the weekend of the 6th & 7th Feb when we play Arsenal at the bridge. What are the chances of getting 2 tickets for that? I imagine it would be slim to none but I just said I would ask here, maybe someone might know better.
    try the pubs. always people trying to offload tickets there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

try the pubs. always people trying to offload tickets there.

Get on to the Chelsea chat forum via Chelsea website , if I'm ever stuck for a ticket I have always got one there although I'm a member now and have had no issues buying tickets, the key is to buy tickets for the lesser games and build up your loyalty points !

Oh I fúcking love you Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Oh I fúcking love you Chelsea

And Chelsea loves you CHD :pac:

And Chelsea loves you CHD :pac:
    I know, when Chelsea fans sing ''carefree'' they are really singing CCCCCCCCC H D we love thee, we are honoured you support Chelsea and we dont give a fup wherever you may be we will always love C H D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

I know, when Chelsea fans sing ''carefree'' they are really singing CCCCCCCCC H D we love thee, we are honoured you support Chelsea and we dont give a fup wherever you may be we will always love C H D

You should hear the one the Liverpool supporters sing about ya...ouch ;)

You should hear the one the Liverpool supporters sing about ya...ouch ;)
    ha! i get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭FedEx

Arsenal looking good ... very worried about them, they looked good against P-mouth
    aswell ...

only 1 point in it :(

yeah I've said from the off they will be our main rival to the crown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

yeah I've said from the off they will be our main rival to the crown.

id still reckon it is between united and chelsea though, Arsenal cant get any better where as United and Chelsea still have room for improvement

Chelsea have been poor lately, cant last forever

United getting the injured players back will see them push on

Arsenal dont have any room for improvement this season imo. they are only so close really because the big two have dropped points

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    id still reckon it is between united and chelsea though, Arsenal cant get any better where as United and Chelsea still have room for improvement

Chelsea have been poor lately, cant last forever

United getting the injured players back will see them push on

Arsenal dont have any room for improvement this season imo. they are only so close really because the big two have dropped points

Why would Arsenal have no room for improvement?

they may well get a striker in January allowing Arshaving to play in a more preferred position

Eduardo, Nasri, Rosicky and Walcott are all gradually returning to form after injury and are improving with each game.

Aaron Ramsey is becoming a very polished player also.

And Bendtner will be back soon also offering more options and Vela has been sub par this season he can only improve, that is without thinking of players like Wilshere and Gibbs who could yet add a bit of pomp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Supermanscat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Stfu Malouda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

so he says that and says hes frustrated on the same day..maybe hes trying to stir **** up so he'll get transfer listed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Get on to the Chelsea chat forum via Chelsea website , if I'm ever stuck for a ticket I have always got one there although I'm a member now and have had no issues buying tickets, the key is to buy tickets for the lesser games and build up your loyalty points !

Do loyalty points carry over or are they reset to zero at the start of a new season?

I just got 2 tickets for the Sunderland game on January 16. Shame that Essien and Drogba will be missing but I'm looking forward to my first trip to the Bridge. Was meant to go to the Wolves game but couldn't get 2 tickets on the website.

Whats the story with this Aguero chap ?

yay or nay ?

I'd love him to join .... but you know Chelsea .... getting a little tight lately with the
    new signings.....

let's see ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Johner wrote: »
    Stfu Malouda.

I do think he has a point though about lampard he is a tad overrated and off form recently (prob cos of where he is playing) but malouda is a far cry off replacing him in the team even when lampard isn't playing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Where would you play him? Drogba and Anelka are both better than him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

FedEx wrote: »

tbh wenger should get those mood swings checked out,,,

what an tw@t:rolleyes:

is that true about what Wenger said ?

That Chelsea would fall away in the new year and 2 horse race between Arsenal and
    united ??

jesus that guy is a sh*t stirrer .... I could say some things now .... but don't wanna be banned...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Do loyalty points carry over or are they reset to zero at the start of a new season?

I just got 2 tickets for the Sunderland game on January 16. Shame that Essien and Drogba will be missing but I'm looking forward to my first trip to the Bridge. Was meant to go to the Wolves game but couldn't get 2 tickets on the website.

I think they reset , I had always been getting my tickets through a work contact and only found out about the loyalty system 2 seasons ago ,

I am building my points up nicely this season so far , Have 26

lol Arsene Wenger. The little baba had nothing to cry about this week so picks us. Maybe if he realised you gotta spend to win and not create the worlds best under 12's team then they might win something.

Malouda is mixing it up to get a run in the team. He won't start for France so no point in him crying. If he realised you have to earn a start and tried to play well I'd understand but if he wants a move to somewhere like Bayern good luck to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

40 Hilario
    2 Branislav Ivanovic
    33 Alex
    26 John Terry (c)
    3 Ashley Cole
    8 Frank Lampard
    35 Juliano Belletti
    18 Yury Zhirkov
    10 Joe Cole
    15 Florent Malouda
    23 Daniel Sturridge

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 6 Ricardo Carvalho, 24 Nemanja Matic, 13 Michael Ballack, 44 Gael Kakuta, 45 Fabio Borini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

smuckers wrote: »
    40 Hilario
    2 Branislav Ivanovic
    33 Alex
    26 John Terry (c)
    3 Ashley Cole
    8 Frank Lampard
    35 Juliano Belletti
    18 Yury Zhirkov
    10 Joe Cole
    15 Florent Malouda
    23 Daniel Sturridge

Substitutes: 40 Hilario.

Hilario is determined to get playing aint he?!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

LOL that was a typo :)

no worries mate, im guessing cech is starting?
    strong enough team lining out, wonder will malouda show his skills today. hope Sturridge does well.

• Advertisement

yeah, it would do his confidence the world of good to get 1 or 2 goals under his belt. hope to see the younger buckos getting a run out at some stage aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

The Chelsea v Watford game aint on anywhere!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Iolar wrote: »
    Any streams/links to the game lads?

Cant find anything ffs

redout wrote: »
    The Chelsea v Watford game aint on anywhere!

Cant seem to find a link for it anywhere :mad:

I have sent a request to the site I use for live streams so i am hoping they come up with something

• Advertisement

Was hoping that link on iraqgoals wasn't a tease :(

Maybe its on the wireless somewhere.

Cant seem to find a link for it anywhere :mad:

I have sent a request to the site I use for live streams so i am hoping they come up with something
    Be sure to share

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

http://liveonsat.com/dailypage.php usually tell you all the football in Europe but dont have a broadcaster for the Chelsea game. Thats a first for me. Nobody in Europe must be showing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Go on the Sturridge.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Just like the Carling Cup all over again :mad:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement