Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Cant even get onto to the Chelsea Chat page to see if there is any links knocking about over there !

EDIT : just got in, took an age for the page to load

This is on the chelsea chat page : http://www.justin.tv/aansooooo14#r=wSEzVf0

forget it , its Chelsea V Liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

BBC RADIO 5 LIVE
    is the best i can do.

no cech at tall? turnball on the bench, hilario starts. hope hes not injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I'm on Five Live but the match isn't on it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

UK only it seems

Ah FFS this is annoying.

update for anyone:

wer 2-0 up
    sturridge and an OG.
    15mins gone. by the sounds of it, we are hammering them

Anyone found anywhere to listen to it? BBC updates are sloooow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Zhirkov scores, 3-0.

Johner wrote: »
    Anyone found anywhere to listen to it? BBC updates are sloooow.

im using bbc radio 5 live through the television.

GOOAAALLL!! wer 3-0 up

papagormo wrote: »

GOOAAALLL!! wer 3-0 up

Ohh good idea lol. :) We want 10. :)

• Advertisement

papagormo wrote: »

GOOAAALLL!! wer 3-0 up

What channel is that? Is it on SKY?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Anyone know a good proxy sever to use , to listen to BBC , Cant believe , I have all the Sports stations (Even the rubbish Chelsea TV) and Im been forced to listen to the match online , not even watch it

Ohh good idea lol. :) We want 10. :)

and by the sounds of it, wer on the way!
    (looking at a blank screen isnt as much fun as i thought it would be)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You could listen? BBC five live on Sat and Cable.

Not on SKY

mike65 wrote: »
    You could listen? BBC five live on Sat and Cable.

They dont show up on the Irish EPG

we have a dodge dish (shhh, dont tell anyone) that picks up a load a free channels.
    it comes up as channel 0005 on ours when we scroll through the list of radio stations, but thats not likely to be a sky channel id imagine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Anyone know a good proxy sever to use , to listen to BBC , Cant believe , I have all the Sports stations (Even the rubbish Chelsea TV) and Im been forced to listen to the match online , not even watch it
    None work on bbc iplayer as far as i know

They dont show up on the Irish EPG

Oh right, FTV FTW then!

• Advertisement

If you have Sky Digital add,

V or H cant remember try both
    5/6

Then add Five live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Zhirkov and Sturridge on the scoresheet already, exactly what our January needs :)

CHD wrote: »
    None work on bbc iplayer as far as i know

http://www.tellyport.co.uk/index.php

Im now listening to it , They give a free 24 hours trial is you sign up for the 6.99 a month Job , Im going to cancel after this game !

Not only does it work on BBCR5L , it works on iPlayer also, I mite actually keep it !

eddiehead wrote: »
    Zhirkov and Sturridge on the scoresheet already, exactly what our January needs :)

12 attempts in the 1st half, 9 corners,
    more of that lads!

If you have Sky Digital add,

V or H cant remember try both
    5/6

Then add Five live.

You daisy you ,

Its H by the way !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I wish I could see this game as I would love to check out this formation, I hope we stick with it while the blacks are away, as we are playing muck opposition, all we need is a bit of aggression and we should walk it

is there some sort of Match of the FA cup on later that we can watch?

edit: John Hartson is back, seems to be doing well,
    Wilshere is playing too as well as a few other young guns so might be worth watching ITV1

I wish I could see this game as I would love to check out this formation, I hope we stick with it while the blacks are away, as we are playing muck opposition, all we need is a bit of aggression and we should walk it

is there some sort of Match of the FA cup on later that we can watch?

edit: John Hartson is back, seems to be doing well,
    Wilshere is playing too as well as a few other young guns so might be worth watching ITV1

No match of the day on BBC , maybe ITV have something on later,

BBCR5L are going to the West Ham V Arsenal game now , Im not a happy camper !:mad:

Ah ffs five live.

4-0 super Frankie Lampard

The world is against you today! Watford are not though...

• Advertisement

Radio link for BBC london to listen to it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/8436297.stm

You will need uk proxy server

5-0 Sturridge

Glad to see Sturidge is taking his chance. :)

BBC London on SKY

Frequency: 11.954
    Polarisation: H
    Symbol Rate: 27.5
    FEC: 2/3

recap:
    Daniel Sturridge 5 , 68
    John Eustace og 15
    Florent Malouda 22
    Frank Lampard 64

sturridge taken off for Borini, maybe didn't want hm getting a hat-trick as he has such a high opinion of himself ;) or more likely just to maintain fitness

Beletti been taken off for the new Ballack - Nemanja Matic

No sign of Kakuta yet

And on he comes;)

And on he comes;)

for ashley cole, bringing Zhirkov back to left back

It is as if I am managing today I love all these decisions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

loving this, utd get beaten and we show that even without some major first team regulars we can walk our way through the FA Cup!!

hope any of the 3 kids on now get on the score-sheet!!

common kakuta!!

23.15 on ITV for highlights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

23.15 on ITV for highlights

haha and they say its just the big teams not showing the FA Cup any respect anymore!!

• Advertisement

Bollocks, if we play amazingly without the Africans I might cry in pain while jumping with joy.

CHD wrote: »
    Bollocks, if we play amazingly without the Africans I might cry in pain while jumping with joy.

huh?

Could have been a lot worse.

Iolar wrote: »
    Preston in the 4th round..what ya think lads?

Nothings a certainty, but could have been worse with Villa and Spurs still left

Nothings a certainty, but could have been worse with Villa and Spurs still left

Yeah I could see away to Spurs or Villa coming up but was happy when we got Preston.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1921916,00.html
    CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: MALOUDA DISGUST AT REPORTS
    Posted on: Sun 03 Jan 2010
    Florent Malouda has reacted strongly to newspaper stories published ahead of today's win over Watford, suggesting among other thoughts that he is unhappy with Carlo Ancelotti's selection of Frank Lampard over him in some big games.
    The stories in the English media were based on an interview given in French to a French publication.
    Speaking to Chelsea TV after today's match, Malouda gave the following response:
    What did Florent Malouda say and how is Florent Malouda?
    Nothing that you could read today came out of my mouth. I was really shocked and surprised when I came and we had a meeting at quarter-to-12 when I discovered my words.
    My reaction was to go and talk with the manager and talk with Lamps [Frank Lampard] and the meeting was clear. The rest I don't want to talk about that because they did it on purpose and tried to put trouble in our team. I would say that is disgusting and that is why I am proud of the way we played tonight because that is the best way to answer and to show that we are partners and we are all trying to win things together. Me and Lamps have played together in the past and we will play together in the future
    I did an interview in France and I said I am here in Chelsea to try to do a career like Ryan Giggs and like Javier Zanetti at Inter Milan, which is why I am looking for the future. I have too much respect for the fans to speak in those terms and for me it is clear, the story finished.
    I think Lamps and me reacted very well on the pitch. He scored a wonderful goal and me a goal off my shin and it was a good day to score for me. We have to look forward and I don't care what is written because I know it is not coming from my mouth.
    How do you feel because you have not played so much recently?
    Unfortunately I was banned for the Fulham game but I feel good and fit and I have the confidence of the coach and my partners. We have so many games to play and so many positive things to do that I don't give so much importance to these kind of things. I am a positive person and we work hard every day in training and we know how things like that can happen.
    I hope the fans give support to the team because when people write things like this they are trying to put trouble into the team and we are so good and we can not afford this.
    In his post-match press conference, Carlo Ancelotti added:
    'I spoke with Malouda, I explained my position, he explained his, for me it was finished there. There was no problem. It is normal that a player wants to play every game. For us Malouda is an important player and he wants to play important games. For me every game is important and he played a lot of games.
    'When I was a player and I didn't play I was a little bit frustrated. It is important for when a player doesn't play to have a good reaction. Malouda is doing professional work.'
    Standard

Malouda is so frustrating, when he is good is good but when he is poor he really poor, if he get his level of form back when Hiddink arrived then hopefully he can start doing better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

The 3 up top suits Maloudas game better IMO then slotting him in to a midfield 4. He made his name as the left sided player in a similar 3 man attach in Lyon with Govou on the right and Benzema up top.

Glad to see us get through the tie, good to see aLex getting a game and hoping for Anelka to be back and starting asap.

Well done Sturridge, 2nd goal wasa great touch and finish, very like Drogba in how he took the ball under control and finished but he should have scored a hat trick, missed a good chance in the 1st half from about 10 yards o the angle and should have finished the 1 on 1 in the second half. The goals will only help him develop I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement