Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Paleface

CHD wrote: »
    Doing well for Boro is harder considering how shít they were and how many times he was tested.

Goal keeping for a top club brings added pressure. The price of failure is way higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

H Hilario Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
    R Carvalho Thigh Muscle Strain 13th Mar 10 doubtful
    Y Zhirkov Calf Muscle Strain 13th Mar 10 slight doubt
    P Cech Calf Muscle Strain 27th Mar 10
    A Cole Ankle/Foot Injury 9th May 10
    M Essien MCL Knee Ligament Injury no return date
    J Bosingwa Knee Injury Jul 10
    Cant see us getting cech back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Fully expected Turnbull to be our 2nd choice when we signed him, hes a good keeper and IMO no worse then most EPL clubs 2nd choices.

With Alex and JT in front of him he will be ok, big lad, agile and good distribution, overall a good keeper, i would have more faith in him then Hilario tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Inter in a similar move to Milan 3 weeks ago have had their weekend fixture moved forward to tonight to give themselves an extra days preparation for Chelsea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

They are still probably going to get hopped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Great more bad news for Chelsea .... jeeesuss christ ...

Inter just lost 3-1.

Fully expect Chelsea to spank them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Hopefully, We really should have too much for them at Stamford Bridge but you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Johner wrote: »
    Hopefully, We really should have too much for them at Stamford Bridge but you never know.

i genuinely hope ye squeeze past inter on penalties

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

kryogen wrote: »
    i genuinely hope ye squeeze past inter on penalties

oh yeah?

• Advertisement

oh yeah?

koolaid.jpg

Kryogen who do you support ??

its quite well known tbf

look at the sig?

or where i post most?

lol im a united fan, unlike yourself i would imagine.....we can still be friends though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

the_monkey wrote: »
    Kryogen who do you support ??

Closet Chelsea fan IMO.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Closet Chelsea fan IMO.

shudders

i have been on fire with boards cursing chelsea lately, no reason to stop now!

Im not a united fan!!!!

Chelsea !!! ... so why would you post here!!!!

Trolling !!!!

Kryogen is cool.What I say goes in here.

Im not a united fan!!!!

Chelsea !!! ... so why would you post here!!!!

Trolling !!!!

my friend, you must read the charter, the T word is against the charter rules so shhhh, dont say it out loud

i am aware you are not a united fan, thats what i said, but we can still talk, dont worry

why wouldnt i post here is more the question? in fact, why shouldnt i post here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

** gets popcorn and sits back to watch **

But all going to plan, when Inter try and park the bus, we flatten their bus and slam a few past them in the Bridge.

• Advertisement

CHD wrote: »
    Kryogen is cool.What I say goes in here.

im close to tears man........its moments like this that that song, so emotional (or something like that) was written for

;)

DazMarz wrote: »
    ** gets popcorn and sits back to watch **

But all going to plan, when Inter try and park the bus, we flatten their bus and slam a few past them in the Bridge.
    Oh, they will be hopped off but it will be 2-0 forever, then 2-1 then lamps in 81st secures it.

any chance they will surprise ye and come out fighti........na it wont happen, but maybe they will be 2 down, then pull it back in injury time when Turnbull goes down injured (inevitable in fairness)

come on everyone loves penalties!

any chance they will surprise ye and come out fighti........na it wont happen, but maybe they will be 2 down, then pull it back in injury time when Turnbull goes down injured (inevitable in fairness)

come on everyone loves penalties!
    It will look like extra time but this is the Bridge on CL night, its goals galore and we win.

Only teams like Barca get lucky. Such an amazing team and all that yet they were blessed to even make the CL final.

Chelsea 3-1 Inter.

the scoreline is not beyond the realms of possibility actually, might have a look at the price

the scoreline is not beyond the realms of possibility actually, might have a look at the price
    I like 3-1 tbh, but we are lookin at 12/1 which never feels good when it clicks, considering what we just backed.

• Advertisement

Inter will try to park the bus with any luck.

And with any luck our strikers will have more luck than they did in San Siro. All going to plan.

oh sorry .. i see now it says "unlike yourself" .... f*ck i can't read ....

and the reference to the "T" word was joking in itself !!

anyway .... so todays game .... my prediction ... DRAW at best ....

Turnbull will be rubbish ....

it's got 0-0 written all over it ..

Well ... now that it seems Chelsea have flushed their title credentials down the toilet .... looks like they should throw everything at the CL ....

my god ... we draw/lose today and could easily go out to Inter on Tuesday .....

have you ever seen such a MELTDOWN ???

What is it with Chelsea lately ?? how can they be so ... f*cking SH*T!!

over react much?

Well ... now that it seems Chelsea have flushed their title credentials down the toilet .... looks like they should throw everything at the CL ....

confused.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I often wonder with some knee jerk reactions if there account has been hacked :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I beleive that we have just seen the overeaction of the year there! West Ham were terrible and we were great, not an awfull lot we could have done about the parker goal, apart from maybe mikel not letting it float over his head, stunning finish though, we never looked like losing/drawing this game, Malauda was on fire, and dare i say it even ballack had a decent game!

Hopefully this result will spur us on a wee bit now, get a bit of momentoum going now, still all to play for!!!

where are you gone?

the_monkey is jackdaw imo

who says he's changed his mind?

Sorry ... yes a little over the top allright ... just on tenderhooks with Arsenal and United up our ass...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8558061.stm

no mention of Chelsea's game in hand .... this is what annoyed me last week ... similar lack of a mention ... to say the only thing that separtes us
    is goal difference is annoying ..

no mention of Chelsea's game in hand .... this is what annoyed me last week ... similar lack of a mention ... to say the only thing that separtes us
    To quote Rafa it is - Fahct.

it actually is the only thing separating ye

FHACT indeed!

get over it pal

it actually is the only thing separating ye

FHACT indeed!

get over it pal

oh I am so angry I could report that post,

but I have no grounds!

• Advertisement

This is what caused me to post that drunken rant last week ... BBC have done this before ... OK it is only GD ... and a game in hand aint worth anything untill that game is played ... but they still should mention it ...

They always have mentioned it if its another team that has the game in hand ... in fairness the main headline on the football page on bbc is "Chelsea on top" ... or something similar....

anyway ... I just have a chip on my shoulder about the anti Chelsea brigade.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Well don a morale boosting win, and Malouda was outstanding

Actually im gonna miss MOTD tonight .... summarise what the guys say about the title race please

cheers...

BLUE COLOUR FOOTBALL GAME CHELSEA NAME. GET IN THERE. I LOVE IT. 4-1 IS DEADLY. BRILLIATN. BLUE UNTIL I DIE... COME ON THE CHELSEA!:D:D

BLUE COLOUR FOOTBALL GAME CHELSEA NAME.
    :pac:

This is what caused me to post that drunken rant last week ... BBC have done this before ... OK it is only GD ... and a game in hand aint worth anything untill that game is played ... but they still should mention it ...

They always have mentioned it if its another team that has the game in hand ... in fairness the main headline on the football page on bbc is "Chelsea on top" ... or something similar....

anyway ... I just have a chip on my shoulder about the anti Chelsea brigade.....

i think i remember you now

were you the guy who tried to say bbc were biased towards united last week?

lol! i enjoyed that

of all the broadcasters to pick! congrats on being top of the league

even though its only on GD ;)

Note to self: ensure computer is completely off and shut down before heading out for the night. Do not leave boards.ie active in the 'net browser either...:o

Hanging like a motherfúcker at the minute:(... Happy Mother's Day indeed.:o

Come on you blues!:D

Note to self: ensure computer is completely off and shut down before heading out for the night. Do not leave boards.ie active in the 'net browser either...:o

Hanging like a motherfúcker at the minute:(... Happy Mother's Day indeed.:o

Come on you blues!:D

So whats this ^ all about ?

Arsenal fans seem to think it's a done deal ... they go on about having only "easy" games left ....

Away to Spurs , City at home , away to Birmingham ... i wouldn't call
    these (and others) "Easy" ...

• Advertisement

redout wrote: »
    So whats this ^ all about ?

This:

BLUE COLOUR FOOTBALL GAME CHELSEA NAME. GET IN THERE. I LOVE IT. 4-1 IS DEADLY. BRILLIATN. BLUE UNTIL I DIE... COME ON THE CHELSEA!:D:D

I was tremendously smashed last night, came home, laptop still on standby or whatever, switched her back on. Boards.ie came up, and I typed that mishmash of gobshítery you see before you. Hahaha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement