Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Ivan back in 2 weeks apparently, source the man himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Hopefully!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Johner wrote: »
    Shite still haven't sorted my passport so that's flying with Aer Lingus out of the question. :( I'll look up the Eurolines route and hopefully get someone to come along!

Aer lingus will allow you to fly with a driving license or any official type of photo Id , there actually very good to deal with compared to Ryanair

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Anyone one else in any other team fancy an injury ???

They seem to be going going cheap down at Stamford Bridge at the moment , FFS is this keeps up they will have to have a serious look at the medical /backroom staff and the training schedule or is this just purely bad luck again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Yup, alex is the better player anyways but still.....

no no no, just no, he may be in better form lately, maybe, but there is no way he will ever be a better player the Carvalho tbh

kryogen wrote: »
    no no no, just no, he may be in better form lately, maybe, but there is no way he will ever be a better player the Carvalho tbh

Carvalho is a cunning fox who has a special talent when it comes to the art of the sneaky foul and knowing where and when to take a card or give a free kick , he is a an extremely talented played and Alex is miles off his standard.

Alex is more a useful lump that has shown flashes of great potential but has thrown up a couple of howlers too, he has a long way to go before we go looking at him in the same light as the cunning fox !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

unbelievable bad luck with Carv'o out injured.....

do Chelsea have the WORST luck with injuries ??

no probably not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

the_monkey wrote: »

Yous do have it pretty bad at the moment.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

We're shagged with injuries... Most notable of course are Essien, Cole and now Ivanovic. It's very bad. Very bad. But with any luck, Arsenal and United will drop points and we can capitalise...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Paleface

Absolutely not. Try supporting Arsenal and you'll know what bad luck with injuries really means.

3 broken legs in the last 3 seasons not to mention Van Persie who is a Dutch player that occasionally plays for Arsenal!

Oh no Ballack is back tomorrow, he can stay on the bench carlo he's been tripe the last few months.
    Carlo said that Ivan may make the Utd game

Ess out for another 4 weeks :mad:

I reckon we won't see him again this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Not good news at all on Essien, would love to him have back for the Utd game and the rest of the running in :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

2-0, Drogs and Frank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Iolar wrote: »
    Poor Essien,were having some injury hit season,how do ya think well do against Villa?

we really need a win to gain some momentum for the utd game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

DazMarz wrote: »
    We're shagged with injuries... Most notable of course are Essien, Cole and now Ivanovic. It's very bad. Very bad. But with any luck, Arsenal and United will drop points and we can capitalise...

Stop whinging, ye're supposed to have a big squad. Try having your back 4 and reserve back four all out injured at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

flahavaj wrote: »
    Stop whinging, ye're supposed to have a big squad. Try having your back 4 and reserve back four all out injured at the same time.
    Ever try exaggerating? Great fun.

• Advertisement

CHD wrote: »
    Ever try exaggerating? Great fun.

:confused:

Try losing the best defensive holding midfielder in the world, the best left back in the world, one of the most in-form right backs in the Premier League, a world-class goalkeeper (albeit he's now back) and see how well you'd fare!!! That's what has happened to Chelsea, and it has shown up in our results. While we do have a savage squad, to lose such hugely influential and exquisitely skilled players would be a huge dent to any team.

I live to whinge/give-out/be-scorpy... It's my reason for being and nothing gives me better reason to do the aforementioned than football. So let me be!!!!:o

PHMO0-0CHLS-24-3-2010.gif

CHD wrote: »
    PHMO0-0CHLS-24-3-2010.gif

Dancing with the Stars , The Premiership edition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Arsenal have the easiest run in. Doesn't look good for Chelsea. Even though they are out of Europe they have a line of tough fixtures to get through. Realistically they have destiny in their own hands but winning all games against Utd, Liverpool, Villa and Spurs would be quite a feat. And Bolton are a banana skin side too.

seems the oul fellas had great games today for the most part, will i expect some circle jerking in here tonight?

• Advertisement

:D:D:DCome to daddy.... What a bang! What a blast!!! Jesus!!!

And good oul Birmingham!!! In the 90th minute!!! YES!!!!:D:D:D

To quote Mick Fitzgerald: "Better than sex".... Now if Bolton can somehow, some way, some why, somewhere do something today... Come on, Coyle! Ya have done it once this season... Do it again! Then I don't know what it will be better than!!! Hahaha!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kryogen wrote: »
    seems the oul fellas had great games today for the most part, will i expect some circle jerking in here tonight?

I've already started...:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

DazMarz wrote: »
    I've already started...:)

After todays result I cannot blame you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Do ye want me to make your match threads every week? :P

BOOM !!!!!!!!!! What a result .... I was listening on the wireless on today FM and was cursing when Arsenal went 1-0 up ..... only for the 90th min equalizer !!!!! nice one ...

• Advertisement

Best day for a long time... Arsenal slipping up was VITAL. Absolutely vital!!!

7-1 tho........ goal difference is savage now!!! Yee ha!!!:D

yep ... i am a bit peeved with United winning 4/0 against Bolton ....
    I should be happy with our result ... I was worried it could end in a draw ... even at half time ....

put it this way if yesterday you offered me win for chelsea win for united draw for Arsenal ... I'd have lept at that ..

Also makes next weeks game even bigger...

I CANNOT ****ING WAIT TO MEET MAN UNITED.

bring it on ... must win game ....

great time for ye to be playing us alright, in the middle of the two Bayern games

ye will have the chance to put one hand on the trophy next week, but i think ye have to win, if we can even draw it will be a good result for us now that Arsenal have dropped points and we have a cushion over them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

what a fantastic result for the blues today, that really was some performance. when i seen the line up, drogs and that maverick balllack on the bench and having j.cole and deco starting i thought to myself "carlo does not want to win this at tall" but jesus was i wrong there.(thankfully)

suddenly im really REALLY looking forward to going to OT, lampard was immense today, as was malouda. fanfookintastic lads,whoop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Draw at Ot, win the rest and win the title on goal difference - that'll do me !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Draw at Ot, win the rest and win the title on goal difference - that'll do me !

You need United to drop points.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Well done to the lads today. Malouda was immense as was super Frankie Lampard. Villa fell apart 2nd half. Really think we can win the league now but we have to win every game here on in. Was very quiet at the Bridge today first half. Our play was very slow , but once we got the first goal in the 2nd half it was game over and everyone got behind the team. Really goes to show what we can do when we play with 1 up front. Anelka was great today, unlucky not to score in fairness. I think we should continue with this formatuin for the rest of the season, and then it is ours to lose. Dont think we need United to drop points, just us to beat them in OT. And CHD, your not the only one......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Cant wait for Sarurday , I think Chelsea have a real chance of beating Utd (especially as utd have a CL match mid week :D)

• Advertisement

Hopefully .... lets hope Ferguson doesn't do his usual "semi -cheating" .... intimadating the ref etc....

Ferguson ... some cheek on him last week to moan and start throwing the arms up after injury time went maybe 20 seconds over against Liverpool ...

when his team scored a 96th minute injury time winner against city when
    4 mins was signalled ....

ah yeah ... some rules for him......

Bully .... Cheat .... Disgrace ......

I am on the border here ....

Hopefully .... lets hope Ferguson doesn't do his usual "semi -cheating" .... intimadating the ref etc....

Ferguson ... some cheek on him last week to moan and start throwing the arms up after injury time went maybe 20 seconds over against Liverpool ...

when his team scored a 96th minute injury time winner against city when
    4 mins was signalled ....

ah yeah ... some rules for him......

Bully .... Cheat .... Disgrace ......

I am on the border here ....

no your not on the border, you went over the line actually

and tell me, what is it with all the ............. in your posts, are you on something?

Full stops........the first sure sign of drug taking.:pac:

now now be nice , this is the Chelsea forum ... stay over on the united page ...
    I wouldn-t be offended by some Chelsea "abuse" there....

oh yeah ......................

Crossed the line, threw up on it, bought the t-shirt and came home...

Tho I love the pic of Fergie with the 4th Official's board with the 'Until We Score' time added on bit!:D

come on, it's no worse then some of the other trolling i see here...

come on, it's no worse then some of the other trolling i see here...

LOL wasn't it only last Sunday you had to apologise for drunken posts from the Saturday as well?:pac:

Drunken non sensical bs posts .... this what im saying about Fergie , while exagerrating yes - it has some "roots" to it.

I am not apologising for it.

All I said is true.

• Advertisement

Fuhrer wrote: »
    You need United to drop points.
    I question your sexuality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement