Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Pressure on now lads.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

flahavaj wrote: »
    Pressure on now lads.:pac:

Worst case scenario we're still a point ahead :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Pressures on..and Pool still to play:(..know what would be awsome...Rafa thinking *Cant get 4th spot..****ing it ill put my youths out against chelsea :P

Essien wrote: »
    Worst case scenario we're still a point ahead :confused:

We live in hope.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Soby wrote: »
    ill put my youths out against chelsea :P

Could you imagine it? And the following days newspapers sporting a picture of rafa hanging from a noose outside Annefield :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I can't believe this .... unreal .... we will fold against spurs ... 1 point ...

lose/draw against Liverpool , game over title stays at old trafford.

Ye of little faith.. how DARE you doubt! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

I believe football is controlled from some higher power just to piss me off :P

• Advertisement

Could you imagine it? And the following days newspapers sporting a picture of rafa hanging from a noose outside Annefield :pac:

Think pool fans would rather us than utd win it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Lighten up lads, United still have to play Spurs. If they have any of this so called ambition I'm hearing about they'll give them a game too.

Soby wrote: »
    Think pool fans would rather us than utd win it
    Obviously, but that doesnt mean they'd be pissed if Rafa basically lay down and let us win, it is at annefield after all.

Obviously, but that doesnt mean they'd be pissed if Rafa basically lay down and let us win, it is at annefield after all.

They'll have nothing to play for by then. Maybe we'll get a favour from the new chairman :P

Lukker- wrote: »
    Lighten up lads, United still have to play Spurs. If they have any of this so called ambition I'm hearing about they'll give them a game too.

Oh i have no doubt united will get a "well deserved" 96th minute winner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

the_monkey wrote: »
    I can't believe this .... unreal .... we will fold against spurs ... 1 point ...

lose/draw against Liverpool , game over title stays at old trafford.

Jaysus sake... that will be all...

Had a miniature panic attack just there, switched on ESPN and saw "Tottenham hotspur V Everton" someone ****ed up.

I can be barely type, going into convulsions here.

Christ this is dreadful, it pains me to say it, but I we cant argue with the scoreline.

No way. This is a deserved scoreline for Spurs. Far better team, as much as that pains me. Bale and Modric running fúcking riot...

And despite it all... Spurs will not beat Man United... just watch...

• Advertisement

I think ya misunderstood me Daz, Im saying they deserve to be winning, even though it wasnt a handball by Terry, their peno was a reprieve from Dowd's earlier mis-calls.

BELIEVE.

CHELSEACHELSEACHELSEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!

I think ya misunderstood me Daz, Im saying they deserve to be winning, even though it wasnt a handball by Terry, their peno was a reprieve from Dowd's earlier mis-calls.

haha, no I didn't. I just have a habit of saying ''no way'' in real life as on the internet!!!:o sorry!

But I do agree. Chelsea are playing shocking today. Big change needed in second half. But it was looking positive for a little while, until Bale stripped it back.

Need a huge answer in the second half and a goal within 15 mins if this is to be turned around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Do the players want to win this league we have been truly shocking and ferreria is having a nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

smuckers wrote: »
    Do the players want to win this league we have been truly shocking and ferreria is having a nightmare.

Nah, no interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Lads what the story with Carvalho, is he fit? Just thinking of JT's suspension

Game over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Lukker- wrote: »
    BELIEVE.

Believe.png

We will.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    Lads what the story with Carvalho, is he fit? Just thinking of JT's suspension

I don't know about Carvalho but Ivanovic will play CB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

The fact is that it is still chelseas league to lose we will still be top this evening and hopefully this will be the wake up call (although how many do we need) and we push on an win our last 3 games, we can do it no doubt about that.

Who didnt see the Terry red coming?
    Iv got my shoulder on offer to any blues who need a good cry.
    Myself, Im grand, Id resigned to defeat at the 60th minute.
    Lampard's goal brought a smile to my face.
    The guy playin up front for Spurs.. what was his name.. didnt quite catch it.. Roman.. Bendtner was it? :pac:
    Positives from the match lads? We're still top, Ivanovic back, Ashley on the bench and still barely a fly on Zhirkov and Alex. I think we'll do alright.. titles ours to lose :D

As painful as it may be, we all have to back Spurs now.

We will still win the league.

That is all.

Squeaky bum time gents.

HAVE YE GOT THE BALLS?

• Advertisement

Well lads , call me a negative c*nt but seems my gloomy prediction is coming true.
    I was so positive a few days ago ... what a difference 1 match day can make.

I wish i could just fast forward to June 1st ... I really see united as favourites now, can't see us getting a win at Anfield.

We might even draw at home next weekend.

IT makes it all the worse that it was so close ... I mean PP were
    paying off on Chelsea winning the league yesterday!

gutted just GUTTED.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Essien wrote: »
    We will still win the league.

That is all.

Fancy Pompey to win the FA Cup do you? :pac:

I see united play first next week on Saturday ... if they win that I can see us falling under pressure and drawing at home to Stoke.

Then title will be United's to lose.

Also, how many games will Terry miss cos of the sending off ?

Relax man, don't doubt the effects of positive thinking. You must of had an idea that we were never going to make it easy for ourselves.

They think it's a done deal over on the united thread ... wish i could be as +'ve with 1 point ahead!

I think Terry will miss one game cos it was 2 yellows ??

not 3 - this is for a straight red yeah ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

After trying out Essien's calculator, I see Utd winning the league..:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

we were absolutely desperate today.
    i dont think JT handled the ball. im a huge fan of JT in general, but what the hell was he thinking with that 2nd tackle that got him the 2nd yellow? if you are already on a yellow, calm the jets a bit with those kind of tackles. this man is supposed to be the captain, leading by example my hole.
    why was ballack brought on so early? apart from mikel's hard tackle that might have got a penalty, i didnt think he was doing too bad. ballack was nowhere to be seen for the game.
    joe cole taken off at half time? i thought he was the only one showing some flashes of inspiration at times. deco on for the full 90 mins? he wasnt at the races enough in the first half in my opinion to be considered ok to play the full second half and not have joe cole continue playing.
    i thought Carlo shot himself in the foot putting on two subs at half time, had he not Drogs would probably have been taken off, anelka put up front with malouda and joe cole(who should have been kept on in the first place) either side.
    only positives i can think of:
    Cech. great game.
    ivanovic- back
    ashley-on the way back

have to go now and hope spurs do a number on united.
    the blues are top this evening and still very much in the hunt, but we need to buck up big style if we want to win this shaggin league!:D

They think it's a done deal over on the united thread ... wish i could be as +'ve with 1 point ahead!

I think Terry will miss one game cos it was 2 yellows ??

not 3 - this is for a straight red yeah ?

Stop making things up, you've been making an absolute show of yourself not just today, but every time you have logged into boards.

United fans are just glad its a live issue again and that its back in the melting pot.

And make no mistake about it, its back on BIGTIME. Chelsea were a shambles today, epitomised by their captain's indiscipline and Spurs could easily have hammered them.

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    After trying out Essien's calculator, I see Utd winning the league..:P

well its clearly a foolproof formula :D

ban me please

seriosuly for my own sake and for everyone else's ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

ban me please

seriosuly for my own sake and for everyone else's ....

No I like you,

you say what you are feeling,

the status quo here is to back up your comments but sometimes its more freeing to hear people's knee jerk first breath reactions

there is enough space in the real world for being attacked for your thoughts, surely the web should not be as judging,

don't let them get to you little Monkey

you look like snoopy and you make me smile

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6098925,00.html

Whats this "verbal spat" with a fan that Terry is supposed to have had all about?

And how badly injured is Drogba?

i wasnt there today and i didnt see the incident so ill take an good oul fashioned guess for the sake of it:

supporter: "oi terry, your sh!t!"
    terry: "not as sh!t as your missus was last night..
    thats what they call a burn motherfcuker, boo yeah owww!!"

flahavaj wrote: »
    http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6098925,00.html

Whats this "verbal spat" with a fan that Terry is supposed to have had all about?

And how badly injured is Drogba?

Ah, I noticed this. When he was walking down the tunnel a steward walking behind him looked up to the stands and was telling a fan to stop whatever they were doing.
    Drogba? Id say not very badly, I know there's talk of him needing to have surgery on a hernia problem, but whatever happened to him at the beginning of the second half didnt seem to be too serious as he played the whole half and wasnt as 'hampered' as the commentators made him out to me.. or at least not in my eyes.

edit: woooops, didnt notice it said at half time, sorry.. havent a clue.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement