Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre repair on Bank Holiday Monday?

• 01-06-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

I've got my first ever puncture today. Made it home and didn't notice. Looked out the window a few hours later to see a totally flat tyre with an allen key sticking out of it :(

Anyways I've got a crappy space-saver spare fitted now - does anyone know anywhere around Kilkenny that will be open to do a tyre repair tomorrow? It looks like a straightforward puncture, should be a 10-15 minute job for someone who knows what they're doing.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

The Blackquarry Service Station used to be the place for a job like this on a bank holiday but don't know what it's like now with the new owners. Might be worth spinning by though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, thought of that myself but the guy in the shop said they don't do any of the garage stuff any more :(

Advertisement