Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre repair on Bank Holiday Monday?

Options
  • 01-06-2008 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in the south east of the country that will be open to do a tyre repair tomorrow? I found an allen key stuck through my Civic's passenger side rear wheel this afternoon :(

Its now on a space saver spare from an Accord (Civic doesn't come with a spare :eek:) and I would like to get the tyre (Bridgestone Turanza with less than 10,000 miles on it) repaired asap and return the Accord wheel to its rightful owner.

The reason I need it tomorrow if possible is that I work in the middle of nowhere and need to be there on Tuesday.

Thanks folks!

Advertisement