Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone please tell me why my thread was deleted from PI

Options
  • 01-06-2008 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

not sure what was wrong with it, no reason was given? I am quite concerned about the issue I have and would of liked to hear other peoples views and opinions.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

well im sure a mod will be along to explain it but you could try PMíng whoever is online.

at the moment that would be Wibbs; whom probably deleted your thread. I'd PM him, personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 newnewbie

thanks for the info, I'll try that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Basically because your first attempt was frankly dubiously worded and looked like trollism. The second didn't look much better.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Basically because your first attempt was frankly dubiously worded and looked like trollism. The second didn't look much better.

I realise the wording used in the first one may not of been appropriate, thats why I changed it. But there is nothing wrong with the words "penis" and "vagina." There is no other words I can use for these parts of the anatomy. Can I repost it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

May not have been appropriate maybe, reading like bs moreso, hence the deletion. If it's genuine then post again and word it better.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

costume2004.jpg

yeah its all a big joke to you lot, like I have nothing better to do than make up fake problems about my sex life

Hey I like vagaina lady she is fun and educational.
    Just like vulva puppets.

I have said you should post again, so fire away. Getting in a strop is hardly good for your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Thats erotic Thaedydal! ...and it's pink..... rawrrrr!

yah, sher post away and I'll tell you if it's genuine....
    Wibbs is being very fair... Very rarely does anyone ever get a third chance with sex...and Wibbs is giving you three chances with PI - zOMG!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Thaedydal wrote: »
    costume2004.jpg

That appears to be Renee Zellweger in a vagina costume or are my eyes deceiving me?

It's not Renee Zellweger, it's the vagina lady.
    http://www.vaginalady.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

watna wrote: »
    That appears to be Renee Zellweger in a vagina costume or are my eyes deceiving me?

Ha that's exactly what i thought!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Wow, Renee Zellweger is the vagina lady!! That link was very funny.

Go team vagina!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It's not Renee Zellweger, it's the vagina lady.
    http://www.vaginalady.com/
    540076210.3.jpg
    Maybe she'd be interested in this Vagina Couch:D
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/540076210.html

• Registered Users Posts: 83,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cool_CM wrote: »
    540076210.3.jpg
    Maybe she'd be interested in this Vagina Couch:D
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/540076210.html

Looks lovely and warm
    Overheal wrote: »