Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fairground in GTA IV

• 02-06-2008 3:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to have a go on the rollercoaster???!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Sadly not.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

What about bringing a motorbike onto it? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I tried that - there's a gap running along the middle of the rollercoaster track, kept falling into it :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Markvtos

With any luck Rockstar will see sense and include a working fairground in the downloadable content.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Where's the fun in killing people there?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

alas no the rollycoaster dont work, as much as i loved this game this is the big issue i had with it, had it been less realistic and more like san andreas we could have had some fun at the fairground, so many things and places went unused in the game, maybe as said for download content, the prison for example.

Also i've seen at least 3 skateparks , if this we gta:sa we could have taken a bmx to it :-) or dare i suggest that there should have been a skateboard , one of the few things never given to us in gta. but these would have been way out of place in this game i think. deffo more suited to CJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

calex71 wrote: »

Also i've seen at least 3 skateparks , if this we gta:sa we could have taken a bmx to it :-)

You can take the bikes to it though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

bring a car on and you wont fall into the hole in the middle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

I saw a video of somebody driving a 4x4 on the rollercoaster. It was a bit rubbish tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

AFAIK that fairground is closed down in real life too...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Hope rockstar open the fairground, would love to stand on the track with an RPG waiting for it to come around and then BOOM cart + passengers go into orbit :D:D:D:D

Advertisement