Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qfa

Options
  • 02-06-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to get working in a finance company in the next while and they've offered to pay for me to do the Qualified Financial Advisor Exams. Is this qualification worth getting? will it make a big difference to my wage packet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

In that business (Finance, Funds under management, services) seems its the holy grail. QFA isn't easy though, high repeat, non progression and failure rate.

If you can, do it, well worth the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

i did the first OFA exam and as said above overall its not easy going, but definitely worth doing if you want a career in that area. in the company i worked for it made a difference with regards to promotions and pay rises etc

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

cool, thanks
    :)

Advertisement