Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple accounts, is it possible to delete?

Options
  • 02-06-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Long-time poster here. For some reason I've created a number of user accounts, "Crafty Bob", Morpheus12" and "Morf3h" all with different emails obviously.

I've just realized I haven't been getting any notification emails of posts on threads i've subscribed to, and after a bit of digging discovered my main email address is linked to one of the random accounts i never use!

If it is at all possible, I would really appreciate if accounts Crafty Bob and Morpheus12 could be deleted. I have been using Morf3h regularly.

If you need any authentication or verification please let me know and I will be happy to oblige.

Cheers,

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

We dont delete account but can merge the other accounts into the morf3h account.

If you could pm me with the email address you want to keep on the morf3h account.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Morf3h

cool thanks, pm sent.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Morf3h

Vexorg wrote: »
    We dont delete account but can merge the other accounts into the morf3h account.

If you could pm me with the email address you want to keep on the morf3h account.

Hey just wondering if you got a chance to get this sorted?

Peace,

M

Advertisement