Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead Best of

Options
  • 02-06-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭

Saw the ad for it on tv, its out this week... their selling out, sell outs boo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Out of their hands, EMI are cashing in on their back catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

hmmm, I read in the times that they say they'll never release the figures from In Rainbows and theyve gone back to a label (which one wasn't specified). They may have made a loss, in which case a best of is a nice way of restoring the coffers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Also how can it be the Best of, when it doesn't have Everything in its right place or Idioteque?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Also how can it be the Best of, when it doesn't have Everything in its right place or Idioteque?

I read that the band themselves had a hand in picking the songs, even though they had no choice about what songs went on, so I assume they didn't want them on. Dunno how true that is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

From any sources I've read it has both of those tracks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

There are two versions, a single cd and a 2 cd. At a glance the tracklist for the 2 cd is pretty decent, can't think of any major exclusions.

SP

Advertisement