Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bike runs for fitness

Options
  • 02-06-2008 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    im moving to dublin full time there at the end of the monmth and i want to keep up my fitness, i was wondering if there is a ny clubs or groups thtat do fitness runs or anything like that on a regular basis.
    thanks
    ed

p.s. i just want to stay fit, i dont want to start competing, yet

thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

hey guys
    im moving to dublin full time there at the end of the monmth and i want to keep up my fitness, i was wondering if there is a ny clubs or groups thtat do fitness runs or anything like that on a regular basis.
    thanks
    ed

p.s. i just want to stay fit, i dont want to start competing, yet

thanks again

We aren't a club (yet? :) ), but we do runs most Saturdays -they were for the Wicklow200, but I'd be happy to keep them going. Could be a good place to start anyway.

Apart from that, all the clubs around Dublin will hold spins -you can go on those, and not compete

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Muller_1

There are many clubs that have regular spins at the weekend. What part of dublin are you moving too so can point in the correct direction

Advertisement