Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Rawdump backup

Options
  • 02-06-2008 2:26pm

when backing up my Wii game using raw dump 2.0 i am unable to choose where to dump the file on my computer. I search for the .iso file but cannot find it. Does anyone know where rawdump stores the wii file on your computer??

Assistance would be gr8 thanks

(yes i own the game and backing it up as disc is scratched perfectly legal)

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dialandeliver

Miamivice2006

where rawdump.exe file is

dialandeliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 conwayboys

I have the exact same problem, using rawdump 2.0 i dumped mario & sonic at the olympics it took about 2.5 hours. Raw dump said finished and when i go to look for the dump anywhere on my computer it is missing. I am not stupid i have tried going back to the raw dump.exe folder and it is not there, i have searched for iso files wod files and wii files there are none it simply dumped for 2.5 hours and left no trace of the file

any help would be appreciated, it would not be appreciated to simply quote the "what is supposed to happen theory as i already know what is supposed to happen"

Thanks in appreciation of any assistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

it should, in theory go to the rawdump folder...

my suggestion woudl be to dump another game, and while that is happening figure out where it is going.
    since its impossible to change the rawdump settigns you will see that it goes to the rawdump folder
    the other iso will be there if you havent deleted it ;)

is it possible that you have iso or raw files hidden, or that you have two copies of rawdump?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 conwayboys

I redumped the game and left the rawdump folder open, this time the dumped iso file automatically showed up in the folder, image is perfect size. Although the second game i tried was SSBB and apparantly it is in dual layer and cannot be recognised by the lg dvd reader, raw dump just says faulty drive even though it sees the wii disk.....any suggestions for SSBB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 thewiiguy

For Super Smash Brothers Brawl:
    I think the wiikey has software that can rip from wii to sd card in parts. Then merge the parts to an iso image on h/d.
    Other option is to download image file.

Haven't tried it in the HP DVD ROM.

Slán
    thewiiguy

• Advertisement
Advertisement