Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level 7 Courses

Options
  • 02-06-2008 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Praying to god I dont need it, I've no idea whatsoever what to put in as a level seven choice that comes close to my level 8's.
    1. DT552 Media Arts
    2. MH109 Media Studies
    3. DT553 Journalism
    4. TR086 Business Studies and German

I can't think of anything to put in for level sevens :(

any hints?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I was wondering, if you get enough points for your level 8 course but plan to take the level 7 course(having enough points for that too), do you get offered both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

mars bar wrote: »
    I was wondering, if you get enough points for your level 8 course but plan to take the level 7 course(having enough points for that too), do you get offered both?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Oh goody! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

No help for me? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I left the level 7 on my CAO blank, like in all fairness if I got one of them I wouldn't take it,
    thats how much I really want either my 1st or 2nd choice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Ditto, there's nothing similar to what I wanna do but I expect to get my 3rd Level 8 choice at least

Advertisement