Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When do the Sales in Dublin start?

• 02-06-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

:confused: Anyone here work in Arnotts/BT/Clerys know when the sales are due to start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭AlexBM

I worked in Arnotts a couple of years ago, and as far as I remember it started mid-late June. Ring them and ask, they might well tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Toolerc wrote: »
    :confused: Anyone here work in Arnotts/BT/Clerys know when the sales are due to start?

Used to work in Zara, sale started on the third or fourth Thursday of June so should start on the 19th or 26th, I would reckon the 19th. If you are there a couple of days before, you will see them re-arranging the shop, so a dead giveaway.

P.s. A lot of places will try and avoid telling you even if you ring up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

sign in Pearse Street dart station said June 20th yesterday

Advertisement