Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock - A Plot Question

Options
  • 02-06-2008 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Just finished it. However, I opted to save all the Little Sisters. Just wondering is there a plot twist if you harvest them?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Lemlin wrote: »
    Just finished it. However, I opted to save all the Little Sisters. Just wondering is there a plot twist if you harvest them?

If you harvest a single one of the sisters, there's a different ending.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GwaludYBbxU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Yes, there's a different ending where you
    turn them into your little army and they hijack a nuclear submarine
    . You can find it on YouTube if you don't want to play through the game again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Spear wrote: »
    If you harvest a single one of the sisters, there's a different ending.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GwaludYBbxU

Is that the ending I mentioned above? (I'm in work so I can't check YouTube). If it is, then it's not true that you get it if you harvest even one Little Sister. I harvested one during my play through (and only one) and I still got the good ending.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Branoic wrote: »
    Is that the ending I mentioned above? (I'm in work so I can't check YouTube). If it is, then it's not true that you get it if you harvest even one Little Sister. I harvested one during my play through (and only one) and I still got the good ending.

That's the one with the nuclear sub. If you harvest all the sisters, then it's the same ending with an angrier voice over.

Odd that you got the good ending, so much as one harvesting should have gotten you the evil ending.

Advertisement