Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay as you go gyms

• 02-06-2008 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

are there any in waterford city? and where

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

I dont think so, the closest to that type would be tycor

You pay 50 euro a year then pay 4 euro evey time you use it.Its not a bad gym i like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm not sure if this is true but I do remember hearing about the Waterford Crystal Sports have a pay as you go gym and pool, think you buy a card for 10 visits and use it as you like. Might be worth phoning to find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Can you use the Kingfisher that way or do you have to join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

You can use the kingfisher alright...only between certain hours.....something like 10-12, 2-4 and 8 10........its 8 yo yos for gym and 10 for a swim...

I'm not sure though... so someone else will have to verify the details mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 bonjo1983

Pay as you go available in Waterford Crystal and Tycor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Also available in the WIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

I think Tycors rates are :

€30 for 3 month membership and €4 per visit.

Certainly if someone wanted to start using a gym but did not know if they would intend to stick at it, it makes a lot more sense to use "pay as you go" than hand over several hundred euro and just use it once or twice.

Advertisement