Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mega awesome supersonic band

• 02-06-2008 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭

Hey lets all form a really cool hard rock band with big riffs and infinite guitar solos, it would like The Darkness meets Dragonforce, uber epic and uber cheesy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

based in Dublin, idea would be to have fun, as cheesy and non sensical as possible, hell I'd even be willing to throw in some black metal vocals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 SonicYouth808

uh-hu thats odd.If i didnt know better i think this would sound like a lure from a weirdo or someone who knows ****-all about getting people to take them seriously :)

though i admit it even sounds a little interesting...

what? Thats totally un-rock n' roll man. Its all about the shred and big riffs. It'll be a shred odyssey with blast beats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

ok ok maybe im being very un-rock and roll-ish but i just think that no one is going to join a band that isnt serious! cheesy riff-rock is thankfully dying out man

one moment...can you even play endless solos?

• Advertisement

99% of serious rock=boring

way too much of it

we need more balls out rock n roll riffiing, not this pussy indie crap

and music with a sense of fun will never die out.

yes yes I can play solos till the end of time

ps Sonic Youth sucks ass

aww come on if you looked at them on youtube your view of them will be changed cause all the footage of them is taken on bloody camera phones.

and music with a sense of fun is very good but it doesnt have to be balls-out riffsmithing

i agree with you about the western worlds vast overdose on bad indie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

Yeah Sonice Youth aint Rock N Roll

So how old are you ?
    What music do you listen to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

Count me in! :pac:

Advertisement