Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 09 tips

Options
  • 02-06-2008 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

have anybody got any maddeen 09 tips as this game is doing my head in at the minute!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's out already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alannologo

sorry 08 was what i meant 09 is out on AUG 16TH

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well you kinda need to be a bit more specific on your problem. Do you not understand the rules/plays or is it the controls etc etc? Once you understand NFL then the game isn't that hard at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alannologo

Yeah Man I Know The Rule 100% I Am Just Crap At The Gamr My Record Is (57 - 207) I Pick The Chargers Every Time And Want Eith A New Team Or To Get Better With Them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

don't see why that would even be released here, American football is it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

MooseJam wrote: »

Alot of ppl like American Football in Europe, the NFL sold out Wembley for the second time this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The thread title gave me a stiffy. But alas I must wait till August.
    MooseJam wrote: »

For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

I too was once an ignorant young pup who thought NFL was ****, it was too slow, and there re no silkly brazilians weaving in and out of players. Then I grew up, and realised that American Football is the business. Nothing like watching your team make that last drive in the final minute, with a 4th down conundrum.

Madden is an easy enough game once you get familiar with certain players and certain plays. I would recommend checking out the Cowboys as Romo, T.O, and Witten are are great combo.

When playing the computer, play action, slants, and generally horizontal lays will get you easy first downs, and often a bucket load of yards.

Advertisement