Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird breeders/specialized bird shops in Dublin Area

Options
  • 02-06-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey, this is my first post but i'm having difficulty finding a reputable place that deals in finches and aviary birds in the dublin area. I know of copewood aviaries, but last time i purchased birds there they were not healthy and also i'm looking for a particular type of bird called the Golden Song Sparrow. I have one male which was given to us by a friend but when we got him a year ago his mate escaped while transporting him and since he has been left alone with only a bunch of other finches for company in an aviary. I feel sorry for him so I really want to find a new hen for him but it seems these birds arent popular anymore.
    Does anyone know anywhere where i might find one of these? All my local pet shops only have zebra finches and i have never seen one of these for sale.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Its not a species I have heard of - I would suggest you get hold of the cage & aviary paper & post a wanted add, the paper also has details of some of Irelands bird societies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Aviaries

No pimping your site or business here.
    Youve already had a post deleted from another forum on boards.

Advertisement