Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bozos get a revamp?

Options
  • 02-06-2008 6:58pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭

While wandering mischieviously through Bebo i think i noticed pictures of bozos after its "closed for renovation" spell. usually this means replacing the puke stained carpet downstairs but from what i think ive seen its a whole new looking place.

Anyone back me up on this, or am I raving?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Danimalito

I was in there friday when they opened up again, it's pretty much the same as before i.e. the clientele and the interior hasn't really changed, but yea , carpets are new

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Danimalito wrote: »
    I was in there friday when they opened up again, it's pretty much the same as before i.e. the clientele and the interior hasn't really changed, but yea , carpets are new

I think it's called Q or something. Was driving through town on Saturday evening and they were putting up the signs.

Had heard it was gonna be an over 30's club upstairs and mixed age downstairs
    but dont know how they planned to control that!

Mate was there on Saturday night and advised staying well clear, he reckoned it was full of scumbags!!!!

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Mate was there on Saturday night and advised staying well clear, he reckoned it was full of scumbags!!!!

Generally is!

As for the new name "Q". I seen a pic of the balcony over the dancefloor, it seems to have a big Q Q Q Q Q Q sign on it.

It'll always be zobo's to me!

Upstairs for the older crowd, downstairs for the younger? Dont know about that, they cant force anyone to leave an area because of age can they? Would that fall under age discrimination?
    What if the old fogeys* want to "buggy down" on the dancefloor? Hardly going to tell em to get back in their corner.

Last thing I want to see when I walk into a club in a load of 30+ people*!

[size=-2]* No offence to the 30+ club goers, my time will eventually come[/size]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

There is definitly some new tiles in the place, this i know for a fact!

There aiming to have the oldies up stairs but its never going to happen.

Advertisement