Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking

Options
  • 02-06-2008 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

hi there folks

will be in the hospital on Wed...................... and need to know where the hell I can park. Plan to park in town as no hope to park in UCHG

Will the carpark on Dyke Road be full at 8.30am...............it is the one behind Smyths toy store I am talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

For 8:30am ya should be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

yea should be fine at that time or if you were a bit earlier, try the cathedral (outside) car park

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

How about the Cathedral Carpark - closer to the hospital as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Westside Dunnes, no clampers there either. Only 5 min walk from the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I brpought my daughter to UHG for a 10am appointment a fortnight ago. I arrived at 9.20am in anticipation of mayhem as it was a wet day. Shock Horror, there was loads of spaces.

Visiting hours start at 10 so get there early.

• Advertisement
Advertisement