Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Bottles

Options
  • 02-06-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Surely the most disgusting creature on the face of the earth, I hate the things with a vengeance and if one has the audacity to enter my house I won't quit untill I've squashed him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

MooseJam wrote: »
    Surely the most disgusting creature on the face of the earth, I hate the things with a vengeance and if one has the audacity to enter my house I won't quit untill I've squashed him.

I hear ya there!!!!! i had one in the living room ealier and chased him out with a tea towel....... dirty little feckers. they spread germs faster than a bout of malaria..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Well if you'd rather be up to your necks in crap than leave the flies deal with it then so be it :) And besides, malaria is a parasite.

Although I have to admit I do put the run on them too. Noisy feckers!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Dirty feckers they lay their eggs on food too if they get the chance. Ever see the white goo when you squash one, thats the eggs (maggots)

Yuck

sweetest sound when dealing with bluebottles is SSSSqqqquish

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sickmyduck

buzzzz!!
    i hate the noise they make its the worstttt!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Useful for anyone fishing or opening up a Chinese restaurant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Gunner5

:mad:Nothing more annoyin than tryin to sleep when those feckers are buzzing around.

They actually make me sick.

Advertisement