Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking glass

Options
  • 02-06-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

sleeping beauty, the handsome prince, and quasimoto, were having a natter,and were having a hissy fit, sleeping beauty says, my aunt has a looking glass in her bedroom, which always tells the truth, so in she goes, and says mirror who is the fairest of them all, as the other two listens in, you are says the looking glass, the hansome prince goes in, the other two listen in, as the prince is told you are the most hansome of them all, quasimotos turn, the other two are unsure as to wheather they should listen in, then decide they will, only to hear quasimoto repeating to himself who the fcuk is brian cowen, who the fcuk is brian cown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall,
    who is the prettiest of them all?

The mirror laughed
    and made a grunt
    ..It isn't you, you ugly cúnt!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

nevf wrote: »
    Mirror, Mirror, on the wall,
    who is the prettiest of them all?

The mirror laughed
    and made a grunt
    ..It isn't you, you ugly cúnt!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

old boy wrote: »
    sleeping beauty, the handsome prince, and quasimoto, were having a natter,and were having a hissy fit, sleeping beauty says, my aunt has a looking glass in her bedroom, which always tells the truth, so in she goes, and says mirror who is the fairest of them all, as the other two listens in, you are says the looking glass, the hansome prince goes in, the other two listen in, as the prince is told you are the most hansome of them all, quasimotos turn, the other two are unsure as to wheather they should listen in, then decide they will, only to hear quasimoto repeating to himself who the fcuk is brian cowen, who the fcuk is brian cown

Is there bits missing from that? It doesn't seem to make sense to me!
    The one I heard before goes:

Quasimoto and Esmerelda were having a conversation in which Quasimoto asks her "Esmerelda, am I really the ugliest person in all the world?" Not wanting to hurt his feelings Esmerelda didn't know what to say, so she tells him to go up and ask the magic mirror. Quasimto returned a few minutes later, and she asked him what the mirror said. He turned to her and asked "Who the fcuk is Brian Cowen?"*

* or whoever you feel like slagging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Leeby wrote: »
    Is there bits missing from that? It doesn't seem to make sense to me!
    The one I heard before goes:

Quasimoto and Esmerelda were having a conversation in which Quasimoto asks her "Esmerelda, am I really the ugliest person in all the world?" Not wanting to hurt his feelings Esmerelda didn't know what to say, so she tells him to go up and ask the magic mirror. Quasimto returned a few minutes later, and she asked him what the mirror said. He turned to her and asked "Who the fcuk is Brian Cowen?"*

* or whoever you feel like slagging

I prefer the original joke (op) because you have to think about it for a bit. its the same thing as what you have posted, only you have to fill in the blanks. great joke :D

Advertisement