Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZTE NF622 Help please.

Options
  • 02-06-2008 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I have just today got my ZTE NF622. I have connected it and it is all up and running. However i can only connect to the three homepage and nowhere else on the net. Why is this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Did you buy the 12mt contract version?

Or the pay as you go version, It sounds very like you have the pay as you go modem which will only let you access the 3hompage until the modem is topped up.....

What's written on the outside of the box? Did you give in proof of id and adress to the store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Frostandflame

Its the pay as you go version. And i'm not sure if its topped up. How can i find out? When i try to go to my3 it says something about my firefox wont load to the page for protocol security reasons. And my mom bought it for me so i'm not sure.

Its the pay as you go version. And im not sure if its topped up.

EDIT- Sorry, didnt know previous post came through.

The pay as you go version does not come with any top up so if you didn't put credit in it, it's not going to work...

have you a 3 mobile phone, call 333 if you do and talk to customer care......from a non 3 mobile call 083 3333333

They maybe able to take a payment off you over the phone to get it up and running.....I think they should be there 24hrs a day.....if not wait until tomorrow and get some top up......

Ok thanks. 083 3333333 doesn't work.

• Advertisement

Sorry dial 1800 944 034 and press option 2....pre pay mobile broadband...you can activate top up from there or get tech support it's a free phone number...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

read manual,you buy credit in shop ,then go to 3 page ,input credit ,4 1day 5 euro,500meg limit, 10euro for 1 week, 25 euro 1month acess ,10gig limit.you also have to put in sim card phone no too, as well as the credit 12digit code.
    i get between 250k and 900k persec on that modem at speedtest.net.
    theres a freephone 1800 no for 3 ,if you nedd help putting in credit.

Well i have just set up my3 and it says i have 30 days of skype calls. Do i still need to top up?

That number does not work either. If it helps i am in the uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

IF you wanna use the net ,buy,n, put in credit thats why its called PREpay ,you need credit in be4 you can surf the net on that modem ,and you have 2 use the my3 website to put it in.i,m presuming you got modem to acess the web ,if not happy with it you have 14days to return it 4 a full refund.hold on to cd,box and your receipt.

Advertisement