Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steyr SSG 69 PII

Options
  • 02-06-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

Broken magazine well, front retaining screw area, need replacement, know it's a common problem with 'em.

Any ideas to source replacement?

Anyone else have this problem ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Broken magazine well, front retaining screw area, need replacement, know it's a common problem with 'em.

hi bunny look at the end of this post(airsoft):eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Airsoft ? Wrong forum :pac:

A friend of mine was selling one and I got it at a good price so Swift is up for sale.

As OP states needs a replacement part before I can fire it. And need to get licence amended. Hopefully there'll be no probs on either front :(

Airsoft ? Wrong forum :pac:

A friend of mine was selling one and I got it at a good price so Swift is up for sale.

As OP states needs a replacement part before I can fire it. And need to get licence amended. Hopefully there'll be no probs on either front :(
    look at the very end of the page Similar Threads:p

thehair wrote: »
    look at the very end of the page Similar Threads:p

I see, but I ain't going there :p

Not going airsoft :pac:

• Advertisement

I see, but I ain't going there :p

bunny are you going soft -or airsoft we need to know:p

Not going airsoft :pac:

thank god for that;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

bin there done that on a 270 pro hunter the old one with a green stock
    .the bakealite is soft easy to snap i must pick up a proper wrinch,, i would say the sports man could help

In UK ?

In UK ?

yep 00441803558142 there well used to it happen

• Advertisement

Appreciate that, Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Steyr Mannlicher GMBH
    Ramingtal 46,
    4442Kleinraming
    Austria

ph 00437252896,
    fax 0043725278621,
    email office@steyr-mannlicher.com

It's a common problem with the SSG.Contact the makers and you will proably get the parts for free or cheaper then STG anyway.Zey speak the english as well there;):D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Tried to get a 10 round magazine for my ssg69, chaps in the UK refused to ship it, said it needed an export license???

Traumadoc wrote: »
    Tried to get a 10 round magazine for my ssg69, chaps in the UK refused to ship it, said it needed an export license???

Been on to Sportsman in the UK and as stated they want me to get an import permit before they'll ship it. Been on the phone to Justice, spoke to a very helpful guy who told me to download form from their site and how to fill it in and what to do and that I would recieve documentation in 10 days when they recieve it.

Not too bad. Suppose Sportsman will have to apply for paperwork at their end too so.............

Been on to Sportsman in the UK and as stated they want me to get an import permit before they'll ship it. Been on the phone to Justice, spoke to a very helpful guy who told me to download form from their site and how to fill it in and what to do and that I would recieve documentation in 10 days when they recieve it.

Not too bad. Suppose Sportsman will have to apply for paperwork at their end too so.............

good your sorted ,,all paper trail now

jwshooter wrote: »
    good your sorted ,,all paper trail now

Ya cheers for help. ;)

Ya cheers for help. ;)
    bunny do you shoot at paper target:p

thehair wrote: »
    bunny do you shoot at paper target:p

I've dabbled but not exclusively :D