Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blind Skunk & The Blind Rabbit!

Options
  • 02-06-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

One day in the woods a blind rabbit and a blind skunk accidently collided with each other, they both apologise and the skunk asks the rabbit what he is and he replies "I'm a rabbit, well I think I am anyway", "tell you what" says the skunk "let me feel you and I'l tell you what you are". So the skunk starts feeling the rabbit and says "yeah... you've got a flat nose and nice fur.... and a bushy tail... I'd say your a rabbit alright". "So what are you?" asks the rabbit and the skunk replies "I'm a skunk... well I think I am anyway", "well says the rabbit let me feel you and I'll repay the favour and tell you what you are" so the rabbit feels the skunk and says "yeah, you got a sort of a long nose and spikey hair...Hmmm whats that smell??......oh I know what you are" says the rabbit................."You're a nakker"!

Advertisement