Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Damn you and your gaming blog trolling ways :D you beat me http://kotaku.com/5012393/guitar-hero-metallica-coming-this-year. Not mad about Metallica though, Guitar hero: Beatles or Led Zep would be a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

By an hour and a half, Shane... you're slipping. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Meh, i remember reading this about Aerosmith a while back. Personally, i prefer variation in tracks. :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Isn't this just an expensive way to get people to buy more tracks?

Think of it this way, if harmonix still made the GH games, then this would be coming out as DLC and not as its own game. Rock band is an awesome platform as it is, and the amount of downloadable songs for the game is unreal. I think activision are going to kill GH by making these band games and trying to milk customers for every penny. Sounds like a huge **** up to me personally, as I would much rather buy 1 game with the possibility of it expanding, rather than buying 1 game and having to buy 2 more games to have new songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Slimbun is 100% correct...

I think Guitar Hero: Aerosmith was announced 1st as an add-on, then the next thing its a full priced game....

Wont buy it, buy might rent it for a go...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Rip off if it costs the same as a full game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Slimbum is 100% correct...

I think Guitar Hero: Aerosmith was announced 1st as an add-on, then the next thing its a full priced game....

Wont buy it, buy might rent it for a go...

Thank you, but its SlimbuN!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

slimbun wrote: »
    Just take the compliment :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

slimbun wrote: »

Sorry about that!!!!
    ShaneU wrote: »
    Just take the compliment

Good One!!!!