Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mizzoni's - STEAR CLEAR!!!

Options
  • 02-06-2008 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just to drop you a word of warning/headsup to stay away from Mizzoni's Harold's Cross. I had to post this after they f'cked an order no less than three times. Not only did they send the wrong food again and again but I then get a call from a rather rude woman inquiring as to why I have sent back the food??? :eek: The order was no more complicated than one 9.5 inch pizza and chips.... doesn't sound that difficult does it? Somehow they managed to get it wrong all those times.

Now, I've no problem with messed up orders or sub-par food, not enough to post on a forum about it anyway, BUT what does piss me off is when some scrubber rings you up and gives out to you simply because she is both too thick and/or to ignorant to listen to the fact that they sent the WRONG food. Their service is absolutely abysmal.

It such a shame because they used to be a good operation with half-decent food but their service for the last 1-2 years in Mizzoni's Harold's Cross has been going more and more disgraceful.

Whoever owns/manages that place needs to get rid of their ignorant phone staff. Even the delivery person felt compelled to apologize for the phone woman's f'ck ups and attitudes?!

Needless to say thats the last time me or my missus will be ordering anything from Mizzonis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

So it happened just one night? Have you tried speaking to the manager?

I know it's easier said then done but don't judge the whole company based on one absolutely retarded person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

random wrote: »
    So it happened just one night? Have you tried speaking to the manager?

I know it's easier said then done but don't judge the whole company based on one absolutely retarded person.

This unfortunately is nowhere near the first time. Which is a shame really because as I said it used to be a very nice chipper with good staff. Honestly, I've tried speaking to the manager because my attempts to speak with someone 'in charge' ended up with me being put on to a very rude woman who, from what I can gather, was just the more senior of phone staff.

Mizzoni's Harold's Cross Manager, Get rid of your rude phone staff! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Put your grievances into writing and source a name for a senior person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

dudara wrote: »
    Put your grievances into writing and source a name for a senior person.

+1

That same said senior person might just be very glad to hear of your experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Had problems myself when ordering food off them, saying that their food is quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

maglite wrote: »

Thanks - I shall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

Had problems myself when ordering food off them, saying that their food is quality.

are you mad? their food is vile. the pizzas have such thick layers of grease on them that it looks like the cheese has been covered in a sheet of cling film that had been doubled over a few times. urrggh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

geuro wrote: »
    are you mad? their food is vile. the pizzas have such thick layers of grease on them that it looks like the cheese has been covered in a sheet of cling film that had been doubled over a few times. urrggh.

mmm nice ... oh yes drouling

geuro wrote: »

That wasn't always the case unfortunately, their food used to be good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

still the same. Food diffently hasnt improved. Got a burger and lunch box. Burger had no taste and was like leather and chicken was foul, excuse the pun, was like leather too and dryed out. Chips not much better.
    Thanfully i have learned now and will spend my hard earned money elsewhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

zombie thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement