Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cargo pants

Options
  • 03-06-2008 3:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can pick up a decent pair of cargo pants(black) anywhere in Limerick. They are for work so i dont really want to spend anything over 50 quid on them. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

You could probably get something decent in the army surplus store, just around the corner from Clohessys bar. Great selection there, at pretty good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Penny's sometimes do Cargo Pants although not as tough as the real thing.
    The Army surplus store will sell fatigues which would only be light single layer
    combat pants.

last time I was there they did not have any of the real combat type
    pants ie Thick/Heavy Wearing material that would stand up to lots of abuse
    and that may be more than one layer of material thick.

If its something thats for work that needs to be extra hard wearing the
    Co-op stores sell some brand of clothing for Builders/Construction workers etc
    (in Black) The Pants looks similar to a cargo pants but it has a smoother
    (sometimes with a slight sheen) tough tear resistant material. They also
    may not be is Baggy as cargo pants.

~B

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Seen those in woodies and b&q as well. Not the combats but the work pants. They look pretty hard wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Advertisement