Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you think of the Cat laughs ?

• 03-06-2008 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I went to 5 gigs I enjoyed them all. Tim Nutt a new one to KK was very funny. 2 of the gig's were in the Zoo, what a S***t venue. Town seemed so busy, more than other years but I guess the weather will do that,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

I thought it was great fun- left it too late to get the most popular tickets but most of the people we saw were very good anyway. Great buzz about the town and Ripleys steakhouse has the friendliest staff and best steak I have ever tasted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

The buzz all round was good and the town was hopping.

I have to agree that the Zoo is a godawful venue. It wouldn't be too hard to get it right if they just gave the place a clean up and a bit of a make over.

Thumbs up all round. I just hope they have a bit of imagination with the line up next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bigmurt

i saw tommy tiernan for the first time . i'd love to see a full show of his . i saw him friday night . no one walked out on him after his mccann joke , although there were lots of oohs and aahs .

saw des bishop too . he was a lot better than last year .

john lynn had more or less the same material as last year . you'd think than in a year he could come up with 20 minutes of new material ! ? ! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

what did he say about macann?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bigmurt

he said he was in the act with his girlfriend one time when their baby started crying . so he went in to it and gave it half a bottle of calpol - that's a trick he learned form the mccanns .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aurian-loh

I went to 2 gigs but also left it a little late to get the popular ones. Didn't really know who I was going to see so didn't expect much. Enjoyed them so much tho. Was the instances of nearly choking on my drink. This was my first year so really looking forward to next year.

Went to the soccer match too. Was a good laugh but generaly the crowd were a bit disapointing. Kinda ruined the buzz.

Advertisement