Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday wkend?

Options
  • 03-06-2008 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Just wonderein how was everyones bank holiday wkend... mine was super i went to carlow saturday evening to watch the match and had a bbq on sunday and just kinda died yesterday. what about everyone else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

footed turf on the bog saturday morning and went out and got drunk on saturday night! sore head sunday morning! rested sunday night anf then went fishing yesterday and caught nothing. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

ports best wrote: »
    Just wonderein how was everyones bank holiday wkend... mine was super i went to carlow saturday evening to watch the match and had a bbq on sunday and just kinda died yesterday. what about everyone else??

Pretty much the same as... Nothin like a bank holiday for lazin' about!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

i had a ball! went to the west, mayo, achill, sligo and donegal. was a fab weekend to drive around and stop off for picnics.

oh and today is even better as its my BIRTHDAY!!! hehehehehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

happy birthday ruby.. i hope the boyfriend buys ya something really nice

hey ruby what did you think of achill, its some craic isnt it and the scenary is lovely isnt it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

happy birthday ruby, hope its a great one!

Ruby-J wrote: »
    i had a ball! went to the west, mayo, achill, sligo and donegal. was a fab weekend to drive around and stop off for picnics.

oh and today is even better as its my BIRTHDAY!!! hehehehehe :D

Happy Birthday...:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

******HAPPY BIRTHDAY******

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

thanks kikel!!! hahahahaha very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a gr8 day!and night...?:D

I love achill been there few time couple of yrs ago lovely place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

As for my wkend did feck all only clean up the mess my darling partner left for me as I was away couple of days during the wk!:( Brought kids swimming and BBQ on Monday! so not all bad!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Mmmmm....so it was you lot that was sending lovely smells my way over the weekend!!

We emptied the garden into a skip and it now looks fab! Then we sat outside After Dark on Sunday afternoon and drank ourselves silly and ate 99's :D

Yesterday we went to Lyons Village near Straffan and had a champagne lunch :p

whos the spoilt one curvy:D

Mmmmm....so it was you lot that was sending lovely smells my way over the weekend!!

We emptied the garden into a skip and it now looks fab! Then we sat outside After Dark on Sunday afternoon and drank ourselves silly and ate 99's :D

Yesterday we went to Lyons Village near Straffan and had a champagne lunch :p

Well for some!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

whos the spoilt one curvy:D

Er *hands up* that'd be me then LOL!!!! They don't call me Princess for nothing ya know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

Just wonderein how was everyones bank holiday wkend...

Went to Mullingar, see friends. It was Saturday evening. On Sunday morning, driving back, met this Vintage Rally and followed it for a while. It was fun, to see all these old cars.

Advertisement